1. DonationChessNut
    Lightly Salted...
    Moves
    25 May '06 19:30
    I can't seem to make any moves. When I click on the "2 Games waiting" link it takes me to my games. I then click on the green "Waiting for Move" game and it just refreshes my game list.

I haven't been here since Sept. What's changed? Am I forgetting to do something?

Thanks for the help.
    Bryan
  2. Standard memberAiko
    Nearing 250000...!
    Moves
    25 May '06 22:46
    Does the URL in the location bar changes? And showing the unique game number (like 'gameid=1982070' and the end of the url)? Different for both games? In case the ID does not resemble an existing game, you will be brought back to your My Games page.
  3. DonationChessNut
    Lightly Salted...
    Moves
    26 May '06 01:14
    Aiko, thanks for responding. It does list 'gameid = ' and a unique game id for each game. It begins loading (green bars moving along a 'loading' notice at bottom of screen. Then acts like its complete only nothing happened.

I'm pretty savy with computers but haven't figured it out yet. Something must have changed in my security settings, at least that's my next place I'm checking out.

Let me know any ideas.
    Bryan
  4. DonationChessNut
    Lightly Salted...
    Moves
    26 May '06 02:01
    I figured it out. My 'After move preference' was set to go to 'My Games'. As soon as I changed it I could get into my games to play. Must be a bug in the code or something.

See ya'
    Bryan
  5. Standard memberrhb
    Ginger Scum
    Paranoia
    Moves
    26 May '06 09:47
    Originally posted by ChessNut
    I'm pretty savy with computers
    Fix your broken avatar then!

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree