1. Ontario, Canada
    Moves
    21 Jul '09 11:47
    Yesterday morning, I awoke to 20 new games in a 1/14 League against a bunch of players that are all ranked 1850-2250. I am part of a clan but I didn't sign up to play in a clan league. I don't have time to play in a 1-day timeout league, but I don't want my rating to drop because I have to resign all of the games.

Do I have any options or am I pretty much out of luck? I sent a message to my Clan Leader but I haven't heard a thing.

Ray
  2. Standard memberzozozozo
    Thread Killing Chimp
    In your retina!:D
    Moves
    21 Jul '09 12:44
    Originally posted by rmajoran
    Yesterday morning, I awoke to 20 new games in a 1/14 League against a bunch of players that are all ranked 1850-2250. I am part of a clan but I didn't sign up to play in a clan league. I don't have time to play in a 1-day timeout league, but I don't want my rating to drop because I have to resign all of the games.

Do I have any options or am I pretty much out of luck? I sent a message to my Clan Leader but I haven't heard a thing.

Ray
    Im afraid you are out of luck.

Your Clanleague shield icon (that you can see on the little muppet next to your name on the homepage of your clan), is set up for Team Canada. This allows a clanleader to add you in a league, that might have been why your clanleader thought you were available for this league (personally I dont think it has much style to add people without even notifying them tho).

Go to "My Settings" -> "My Clan Settings" and change your league clan (check "No league clan" and click the "Update" button) to prevent these things in the future.
  3. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    21 Jul '09 12:48

Ray
    if moves havent been made by you you can resign and lose no points
  4. Ontario, Canada
    Moves
    21 Jul '09 13:45
    Thanks! I haven't made any moves so that is what I will do. I guess it will probably go down as a loss in my overall wins/losses, but it's better than losing rating points.

Ray
  5. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    21 Jul '09 13:55
    Thanks! I haven't made any moves so that is what I will do. I guess it will probably go down as a loss in my overall wins/losses, but it's better than losing rating points.

Ray
    leave that clan as well. you're 'leader' is having a laugh.
  6. Standard memberzozozozo
    Thread Killing Chimp
    In your retina!:D
    Moves
    22 Jul '09 11:07
    Originally posted by Silverstriker
    if moves havent been made by you you can resign and lose no points
    Ah, i keep forgetting this.
    Is it 0 moves, or under 3 moves?
  7. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    22 Jul '09 11:42
    Originally posted by zozozozo
    Ah, i keep forgetting this.
    Is it 0 moves, or under 3 moves?
    under 3
  8. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    22 Jul '09 11:591 edit

Ray
    Just don't do anything. The games will time out themselves after a while.

If you want, write a mail to the clan leader and explain why. Give him a angry face ( 😠 ). Or don't.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree