1. Hong Kong
    Moves
    12 Dec '12 06:17
    I use the Web Acc to access RHP and when it works it is great. BUT it often takes ten to twenty attempts to access this (and sometimes this doesn't work at all). When I put in my detals it says "Your Login is successful" for about two seconds before changing to a screen which is blank and has small writing in the top left hadn corner saying "not logged in". Can anyone help?
  2. Hong Kong
    Moves
    12 Dec '12 11:41
    Attempts to use this webapp have now resulted in my phone being locked. I am not very happy about this. I just have a big white screen with "Not logged in" in the corner and my phone will not exit the screen nor will it let me turn it off. I am going to have to run the battery down now and hope that when I boot up after charging that the web-app is gone.

This is very poor indeed especially when others have complained about this app, and on a pay site as well. I strongly recommend against trying to use the i-phone web app.

Is this forum the site support? The subscription here is not nothing. Web apps that do not work and damage people's phones should be taken down.
  3. SubscriberKewpie
    since 1-Feb-07
    Australia
    Moves
    12 Dec '12 11:53
    Suggest you send feedback - link at bottom of every screen.
  4. Hong Kong
    Moves
    15 Dec '12 03:01
    Originally posted by Kewpie
    Suggest you send feedback - link at bottom of every screen.
    Did that. No response. I suppose I'll just have to not use the i-phone app and would caution anyone else against doing so.
  5. SubscriberRuss
    RHP Code Monkey
    RHP HQ
    Moves
    19 Dec '12 15:16
    Originally posted by Bobby Spassky
    Did that. No response. I suppose I'll just have to not use the i-phone app and would caution anyone else against doing so.
    The app is only a web app, and does not (and cannot) do anything malicious to your phone. The lock up might just be Safari (the iOS web browser) crashing.

I know you appear unkeen to use it again, but can you duplicate this issue?

I would suggest trying to clear your browser cache first :

To clear the browser cache
    From the Home screen, choose Settings > Safari. Tap Clear Cache.
    (Ref : http://support.apple.com/kb/TA38615?viewlocale=en_US)

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree