1. Joined
    03 Mar '06
    Moves
    06 Mar '06 17:05
    sorry if this has been addressed before but there does not seem to be a search feature for the forms based on topic. I signed up on the Red Hot Pawn Online. When I get email notifications and click on the link it brings me as expected to Red Hot Pawn Online. Here's the problem. I would now like to have this link bring me to the Chessatwork.com site instead because its not as conspicuous as the Red Hot site. Anybody know of a way to change your default site??

Hope this makes sense...
  2. Standard memberFrank Burns
    Great Big Stees
    Account suspended
    Moves
    06 Mar '06 20:56
    Where I work they finally blocked Red Hot Pawn. So I did the old "end around" and now just type in www.timeforchess.com at work and can get on. I think you'll just have to do that. Don't use the link after you've read the e-mail but instead type in the address in the address bar. You know where you want to go to so maybe you'll just have to get there manually so to speak.

Good luck.
  3. Joined
    22 Aug '05
    Moves
    07 Mar '06 01:51
    Originally posted by The Albatross
    sorry if this has been addressed before but there does not seem to be a search feature for the forms based on topic. I signed up on the Red Hot Pawn Online. When I get email notifications and click on the link it brings me as expected to Red Hot Pawn Online. Here's the problem. I would now like to have this link bring me to the Chessatwork.com site ins ...[text shortened]... e Red Hot site. Anybody know of a way to change your default site??

Hope this makes sense...
    I've been trying to do this since I first came here - if you are lucky it seems the admin [ie. Russ] will do it for you, I saw someone asking for their's to be changed and he was told they would do it for him. I wasn't so lucky - I'm still trying too.

Try the 'send feedback' route at the bottom of the page.
    Hope you have more luck than I did.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree