30 Mar '08 21:19
    Originally posted by afx
    ... could you just do that move?
    Especially in endgames its very anoying to wait
    e.g. 7 days, before your oponent just does the
    only one move

I don't talk about "the only move, which is reasonable,
    but the only possible
    I understand your frustration, but what if your opponent had thought about resigning (or would have resigned because xe couldn't find the only move) or offering a draw?
  3. Subscribercoquette
    Already mated
    Omaha, Nebraska, USA
    Moves
    30 Mar '08 22:381 edit
    it drove me crazy when i first joined RHP. you'd be down to one forced move. nothing complicated. the king is in check. he moves it and you mate. what's he do? of course. he sits and lets the clock run down.

that's how they play, the non-subs. you only get six games, so you resign, knowing you really won. he wins the rating points.

after subscribing, that concerned me less. then i went crazy over those who took on way too many games. after raging against the worst offenders i figured out a strategy for dealing with it. i joined too many tournaments, too many clans, and made too many challenges. it's very cool - and i've never been timed out on a game, and never had a skull appear.
  4. Standard memberNAGYUR
    NagyUr
    New York
    Moves
    30 Mar '08 23:57
    Life is full of trix. In a circus, it's sleight of hand and illusions; in a fight it's attitude and in RHP it's playing for time. Like the trial lawyer: if the law's on your side, you pound the law; if the facts are on your side, you pound the facts; if nothing's on your side: YOU POUND THE TABLE! Alternatively, a pretty girl plays up her personality? Never heard that one.
  5. Vancouver, WA.
    Moves
    01 Apr '08 04:56
    and RHP does nothing about it. seems like abuse to me. they also should be able to program an automatic move when there is only one possible move....................I'm having the same problem with one of my opponents. what is rhp afraid of??
  6. Standard memberRagnorak
    For RHP addons...
    tinyurl.com/yssp6g
    Moves
    01 Apr '08 06:14
    Originally posted by afx
    ... could you just do that move?
    Especially in endgames its very anoying to wait
    e.g. 7 days, before your oponent just does the
    only one move

I don't talk about "the only move, which is reasonable,
    but the only possible
    Send Feedback, and you should be added as a beta tester for the new conditional move functionality.

D

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree