1. Joined
    10 Dec '06
    Moves
    06 Apr '08 08:26
    Hello,

I seem to be timed out in games 4598514 and 4598513 with still a timebank left. Even if I would not have any timebank left It would still be impossible for me to be timed out since I have three days to move and last move has been made on 4th of april.

Are there more who experience the same?
  2. Joined
    31 May '06
    Moves
    06 Apr '08 09:05
    Originally posted by MetBierOp
    Hello,

I seem to be timed out in games 4598514 and 4598513 with still a timebank left. Even if I would not have any timebank left It would still be impossible for me to be timed out since I have three days to move and last move has been made on 4th of april.

Timebank figures show random values after the game is finished. (This is a known 'problem' - see previous threads.) The 4th April date is probably when the timeout was taken by your opponent.
  3. Standard memberRagnorak
    For RHP addons...
    tinyurl.com/yssp6g
    Moves
    06 Apr '08 09:20
    Originally posted by MetBierOp
    Hello,

Causeless is right.

If you want to make sure, you can download the pgn file of the game with the move times attached.

BTW: DOn't be surprised if this thread gets moved to Help.

D
  4. Earth
    Moves
    07 Apr '08 20:22
    Originally posted by Ragnorak
    Causeless is right.

If you want to make sure, you can download the pgn file of the game with the move times attached.

BTW: DOn't be surprised if this thread gets moved to Help.

D
    Oh my GOD this thread has been moved to Help 😲

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree