Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Help Forum

Help Forum

  1. 02 Jan '09 22:55
    I've noticed a few errors this week... mostly thing "ERROR V2 RHP Secure authentication query failed." FYI
  2. 02 Jan '09 23:06
    Yeah a little down time and some lag too.
  3. Subscriber Russ
    RHP Code Monkey
    02 Jan '09 23:06
    Originally posted by meta x zen
    I've noticed a few errors this week... mostly thing "ERROR V2 RHP Secure authentication query failed." FYI
    One of our servers is under heavy load right now. The 2009 tournament starting probably hasn't helped much - but we have plans to resolve it if things don't improve over the weekend.
  4. Subscriber Russ
    RHP Code Monkey
    02 Jan '09 23:45
    Originally posted by Russ
    One of our servers is under heavy load right now. The 2009 tournament starting probably hasn't helped much - but we have plans to resolve it if things don't improve over the weekend.
    I believe I have discovered the cause of the problem (load related), and uploaded a fix. I'll be monitoring the situation over the next few hours to see if this is the case.
  5. Subscriber Very Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    03 Jan '09 00:06
    Originally posted by Russ
    I believe I have discovered the cause of the problem (load related), and uploaded a fix. I'll be monitoring the situation over the next few hours to see if this is the case.
    Seems to be great now, and lag has vanished.!!!
  6. Subscriber coquette
    Already mated
    03 Jan '09 01:20
    Working good again.
  7. 03 Jan '09 03:30
    Originally posted by coquette
    Working good again.
    Well with the new rate increase, it better be.
  8. Standard member Phlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    03 Jan '09 03:31
    Hai.
  9. Standard member Daemon Sin
    I'm A Mighty Pirateā„¢
    03 Jan '09 21:13
    Originally posted by Phlabibit
    Hai.
    HAI GUY!