Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Help Forum

Help Forum

  1. 29 Sep '10 13:29
    I've linked 3 times to Iphone app site from Windows 7 Explorer and all I get is a black screen.

    At the bottom it says "Done but page with errors"

    I'd like to get the Iphone App.

    Can anyone help?
  2. 30 Sep '10 22:39
    Originally posted by Hyperion7
    I've linked 3 times to Iphone app site from Windows 7 Explorer and all I get is a black screen.

    At the bottom it says "Done but page with errors"

    I'd like to get the Iphone App.

    Can anyone help?
    The iphone app is .. well, for an iPhone. Windows 7 Explorer won't run on an iPhone? It's not a full blown app - it's an iPhone enabled web page.

    If you want the app on your iPhone, then using the Safari browser - on your iPhone, go to http://iphone.redhotpawn.com press the + button and then the 'Add to Home Screen' button. You'll then get an icon on the iPhone springboard that launches the URL each time you tap it.
  3. 04 Oct '10 08:25
    Excellent. That worked.

    Is there a way of getting an Iphone App icon to appear so it can launch without having to go through Safari?
  4. 14 Oct '10 13:49
    Originally posted by Hyperion7
    Excellent. That worked.

    Is there a way of getting an Iphone App icon to appear so it can launch without having to go through Safari?
    Yes go to + (Add bookmark), then choose like "Home Pag", and the icon will appear in your iphone screen.
  5. 26 Oct '10 08:24
    Originally posted by mickeith
    Yes go to + (Add bookmark), then choose like "Home Pag", and the icon will appear in your iphone screen.
    Fantastic - Neat Red Pawn on my I phone.

    Don't know why this isn't all included in the FAQ seems pretty straight forward to me.