Iphone App

Standard memberHyperion7
Help 29 Sep '10 13:29
  1. Amersham, Bucks, UK
    Moves
    29 Sep '10 13:29
    I've linked 3 times to Iphone app site from Windows 7 Explorer and all I get is a black screen.

At the bottom it says "Done but page with errors"

I'd like to get the Iphone App.

Can anyone help?
  2. hirsute rooster
    Moves
    30 Sep '10 22:39
    Originally posted by Hyperion7
    I've linked 3 times to Iphone app site from Windows 7 Explorer and all I get is a black screen.

At the bottom it says "Done but page with errors"

I'd like to get the Iphone App.

Can anyone help?
    The iphone app is .. well, for an iPhone. Windows 7 Explorer won't run on an iPhone? It's not a full blown app - it's an iPhone enabled web page.

If you want the app on your iPhone, then using the Safari browser - on your iPhone, go to http://iphone.redhotpawn.com press the + button and then the 'Add to Home Screen' button. You'll then get an icon on the iPhone springboard that launches the URL each time you tap it.
  3. Amersham, Bucks, UK
    Moves
    04 Oct '10 08:25
    Excellent. That worked.

Is there a way of getting an Iphone App icon to appear so it can launch without having to go through Safari?
  4. Joined
    30 Nov '05
    Moves
    14 Oct '10 13:49
    Originally posted by Hyperion7
    Excellent. That worked.

Is there a way of getting an Iphone App icon to appear so it can launch without having to go through Safari?
    Yes go to + (Add bookmark), then choose like "Home Pag", and the icon will appear in your iphone screen.
  5. Amersham, Bucks, UK
    Moves
    26 Oct '10 08:24
    Originally posted by mickeith
    Yes go to + (Add bookmark), then choose like "Home Pag", and the icon will appear in your iphone screen.
    Fantastic - Neat Red Pawn on my I phone.

Don't know why this isn't all included in the FAQ seems pretty straight forward to me.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree