1. Standard memberncleveng
    Blah blah blah
    Moves
    06 Apr '07 08:45
    I have looked but have not seen a way to do this. I am currently on vacation but no longer wish to have the flag up. Any ideas?
  2. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    06 Apr '07 09:50
    Go into the vacation booking page again and click on the interval booked. What happens?

I think you can unbook a vacation while under vacation. But exatly how, you have to experiment.
  3. Standard memberncleveng
    Blah blah blah
    Moves
    06 Apr '07 09:53
    I appreciate the response, but I had already tried that and it does not work.
  4. hirsute rooster
    Moves
    06 Apr '07 10:55
    I'm pretty sure that once your vacation period has started, that you can't change it.
  5. Standard memberXanthosNZ
    Cancerous Bus Crash
    p^2.sin(phi)
    Moves
    06 Apr '07 11:13
    Originally posted by orangutan
    I'm pretty sure that once your vacation period has started, that you can't change it.
    This is correct, Fabian doesn't know what he's talking about. The key is to book short vacation periods one after another so you can cancel later ones if you need to. I have my 36 days booked in one day sections starting in 1 week at all times. If I get hit by a bus you're all waiting a long time to time me out.
  6. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    06 Apr '07 11:54
    Originally posted by XanthosNZ
    This is correct, Fabian doesn't know what he's talking about. The key is to book short vacation periods one after another so you can cancel later ones if you need to. I have my 36 days booked in one day sections starting in 1 week at all times. If I get hit by a bus you're all waiting a long time to time me out.
    No, I didn't know what I was talking about, but I'm still friendly.
    I have once deleted a vacation period in the proposed way, but that vacation wasn't started and I don't know why there should be a difference.
  7. hirsute rooster
    Moves
    06 Apr '07 13:56
    Originally posted by FabianFnas
    I have once deleted a vacation period in the proposed way, but that vacation wasn't started and I don't know why there should be a difference.
    You could abuse the system if 'current' holidays could be deleted.
    If one had a few games that are coming up for timeout, then by setting oneself on vacation it would buy a bit of time in which to move. Then one could delete the vacation after moving, leaving oneself a full-quota of holiday to take.

That's why the restriction is there on vacation periods that have started.
  8. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    06 Apr '07 19:24
    how can i claim a win when my opponent has hi vacation flag up and time has run out?
  9. hirsute rooster
    Moves
    06 Apr '07 19:30
    Originally posted by johnnight1
    how can i claim a win when my opponent has hi vacation flag up and time has run out?
    You can't
  10. Standard memberXanthosNZ
    Cancerous Bus Crash
    p^2.sin(phi)
    Moves
    07 Apr '07 04:18
    Originally posted by FabianFnas
    How would the site deal with someone deleting a one day vacation halfway through that day?
  11. Standard memberKingDavid403
    King David
    Planet Earth.
    Moves
    07 Apr '07 12:18
    Originally posted by XanthosNZ
    If I get hit by a bus you're all waiting a long time to time me out. It will be worth the wait. 😛

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree