tinyurl.com/yssp6g
    Moves
    04 Jun '07 08:551 edit
    Originally posted by dottewell
    ...some sort of joke?

I'm not sure I get it.

Thanks in advance,

A recent subscriber
    The fact that "The Spirituality Forum" is an anagram for "A FILTHIER IMP YOU TRUST" should tell us what we need to know about Russ' intentions with that forum.

I see it as a similar form of humour as the one behind the name "redhotpawn", just a little darker, and slightly less funny.

D
  4. Standard memberKingDavid403
    King David
    Planet Earth.
    Moves
    05 Jun '07 21:081 edit
    Originally posted by dottewell
    ...some sort of joke?

I'm not sure I get it.

Thanks in advance,

A recent subscriber
    Just think,
    If RedHotPawn didn't have the Spirituality forum, All those people who go there would be in all the other forums more often posting there mostly BS. It's the lesser of two evils.
    I thank GOD for the spirituality forum.
    Smart thinking by the admin, too. 🙂
  5. Standard memberPhlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4
    Moves
    05 Jun '07 22:10
    Originally posted by KingDavid403
    Just think,
    If RedHotPawn didn't have the Spirituality forum, All those people who go there would be in all the other forums more often posting there mostly BS. It's the lesser of two evils.
    I thank GOD for the spirituality forum.
    Smart thinking by the admin, too. 🙂
    The mods actually thought it up. Debates was a problem, because almost every debate some "One" would start their religious quotes and ranting. People got upset and alerted many as off topic, because many were.

As a solution, we broke the two up... No one wants to deal with God's wrath if they can avoid it.

P-
  6. Standard memberKingDavid403
    King David
    Planet Earth.
    Moves
    05 Jun '07 22:25
    Originally posted by Phlabibit
    The mods actually thought it up. Debates was a problem, because almost every debate some "One" would start their religious quotes and ranting. People got upset and alerted many as off topic, because many were.

As a solution, we broke the two up... No one wants to deal with God's wrath if they can avoid it.

P-
    😉 Great job mods. 🙂
  7. Joined
    19 Nov '03
    Moves
    06 Jun '07 06:17
    Originally posted by KingDavid403
    😉 Great job mods. 🙂
    Do you support the segregation of religious views away from the rest of the population's, then?
  8. Standard memberKingDavid403
    King David
    Planet Earth.
    Moves
    06 Jun '07 11:493 edits
    Originally posted by Starrman
    Do you support the segregation of religious views away from the rest of the population's, then?
    No.
    But I support a place for people with religious views to go with their beliefs instead of them forcing them on everyone else.
    If you go to the spirituality forum you can expect to hear others religious views. If you don't go there you shouldn't have to hear them in all the other forums or anywhere else.
    All religion is man made. And every religion claims to know God, or the Gods, and the right way to Him, or them. And almost all religions claim that if you don't follow them and their beliefs that you are lost and going to hell and that you are worthless.
    Jesus is my Lord and Savior and God. I try not to force that on anyone unless they ask me or bring it up. I have studied the bible extensively and I am certified to be a pastor or work in the body of any christian church. But I do not.
    I have found that almost every christian religion has great flaws in it according to the bible that they all claim to go by. And most preach and teach hatred to all others who don't follow their beliefs. And they do nothing but push people away from God.
    I am no better than anyone else in God's eyes. And I am no worse. I have great flaws or sins in myself that I deal with every day. And I fail almost every day to do the right thing all day. Just like everyone else.

And I or anyone else shouldn't have to be forced to hear someone elses ranting on how bad I am or how I'm going to hell unless I Believe the way they do. Unless I choose to go and debate with them.

Which I usually don't feel like doing. Because it's pretty worthless to me. 🙂
  9. Standard memberPhlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4
    Moves
    06 Jun '07 13:33
    Originally posted by Starrman
    Take it to Spirituality or Debates, spanky.

P-
  10. Joined
    19 Nov '03
    Moves
    06 Jun '07 14:04
    Originally posted by Phlabibit
    Take it to Spirituality or Debates, spanky.

P-
    Take it to sports, sally.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree