1. Joined
    07 Sep '10
    Moves
    13 Oct '10 16:42
    sorry if this is a repeat, but i did not find it while searching the forums.

is their a view somewhere of my entire notebook indexed by, say, gameid? like everything ive ever written in my notebook with the associated gameid listed?

or, is notebook just local to each game and once the game is finished the notebook is destroyed?

i was only wondering bc i am trying to better myself lately, and sometimes i make notes like 'dont make [insert mistake here] again!' or 'wow, [insert move sequence] was a really bad idea' and id like to go back and review at some point... not just while the game is going on...
  2. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    14 Oct '10 04:43
    Originally posted by trh178
    sorry if this is a repeat, but i did not find it while searching the forums.

is their a view somewhere of my entire notebook indexed by, say, gameid? like everything ive ever written in my notebook with the associated gameid listed?

or, is notebook just local to each game and once the game is finished the notebook is destroyed?

i was only wondering ...[text shortened]... a' and id like to go back and review at some point... not just while the game is going on...
    There is no place where you can se all notebooks.

The notebox for each game is not destroyed when the game is over. But it's not public, so it depends on *how* you see your own game (from the bublic side or from the private side) if you can see the notebook of the particular game or not.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree