1. Swansea
    Moves
    27 Apr '06 22:25
    .....stop yourself from entering tourneys? im addicted and I have no hope in them so dont know why I do it, how can I stop myself from going for them?🙄😕
  2. Standard memberJohn of Reading
    Scotch addict
    Moves
    28 Apr '06 05:08
    Cancel your subscription???
  3. Joined
    18 Mar '05
    Moves
    28 Apr '06 07:14
    Originally posted by expressiveoutburst
    .....stop yourself from entering tourneys? im addicted and I have no hope in them so dont know why I do it, how can I stop myself from going for them?🙄😕
    Keep your self occupied with clan games and stay away from the tournament page.
  4. This is embarrasking
    Moves
    28 Apr '06 08:35
    Maybe you could get yourself banned. Tell everyone you are Joni G.😀
  5. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    28 Apr '06 08:492 edits
    Set up rules and obay them.

I, as an example, have one banded 8 group torunament going. I don't enter one more until half of the old games is finished.
    I have also two 4 group tournaments going. I don't start a new one until half of theese games are finished.
    I have four clan games going. I hope my clan leader put me into too many at the same time.
    And I have 6 games where I have been challanged or challanged another, no more.
    That makes around 50 games at maximum but for the most of the time around 20 to 30.

If I didn't have this rule, I would started every new tournament there is. I'm about to be a chessoholic.

By the way - who has the most games concurrently going for now?
    I saw someone once having 380 games going, but I don't remember who.
  6. Joined
    17 Apr '06
    Moves
    28 Apr '06 09:16
    Originally posted by FabianFnas
    Set up rules and obay them.

I, as an example, have one banded 8 group torunament going. I don't enter one more until half of the old games is finished.
    I have also two 4 group tournaments going. I don't start a new one until half of theese games are finished.
    I have four clan games going. I hope my clan leader put me into too many at the same time.
    ...[text shortened]... rently going for now?
    I saw someone once having 380 games going, but I don't remember who.
    That would be cordeiro2 I think. I looked through his profile as I was a having a game with him. He is in 3 clans and has his own clan too. Seriously, I wouldn't be able cope with that many games.
  7. Account suspended
    Moves
    28 Apr '06 10:23
    quick mate theres new tournys just started - go enter 🙂
    you know you want to 🙂
  8. Swansea
    Moves
    28 Apr '06 11:22
    Originally posted by trevor33
    quick mate theres new tournys just started - go enter 🙂
    you know you want to 🙂
    shhhhhhhhhhh trevor, im not allowed to lol I have too many games than I can handle at the moment so no more are needed lol
    thanks also for the other advice, that play half then go for a new one sounds good! I think ill try that 🙂
  9. Account suspended
    Moves
    28 Apr '06 11:41
    put a wee shock think in your mouse 🙂
  10. Joined
    15 Aug '05
    Moves
    28 Apr '06 15:39

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

11. Swansea
    Moves
    28 Apr '06 15:42
    Originally posted by Sicilian Smaug
    Declare a fatwa on yourself then cut off your hands so you cant touch the keyboard.
    ....but then my whole life and career would be finished:'(😕
  12. Standard memberSmiffy
    SPS CLAN
    Wales
    Moves
    28 Apr '06 15:45
    what career 🙂
  13. Swansea
    Moves
    28 Apr '06 16:57
    Originally posted by smiffy
    what career 🙂
    you cheeky git hahaha
  14. This is embarrasking
    Moves
    28 Apr '06 21:16
    you cheeky git hahaha
    Can you please explain a cheeky git. That one has not quite reached the West yet and I am sure we have more than our fair share. I want to be sure to use the Phrase properly. When you insult someone these days you have to be sure to be politically correct or else you might fall victom to a wanker party.
  15. Standard memberSmiffy
    SPS CLAN
    Wales
    Moves
    29 Apr '06 11:25
    Never will either its a welsh term.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree