1. Standard memberKnightWulfe
    Chess Samurai
    Yes
    Moves
    08 Mar '06 19:31
    Russ,

I have found since the site updates (which are nice BTW) that anytime I go and post a new thread in any forum, I am unable to access that thread afterward. It only occurs with new threads and not posts to other threads. What occurs is that when I go to access the link to the thread (either the initial post or the current post) it goes to load the page and hangs, then times out. Does not occur with any other threads at all, including those that I have and have not posted within.

Also, I have tried Firefox and IE (including IE with and without the SP1 patch) and experience it from multiple PCs.

Any thoughts?
  2. Standard memberKnightWulfe
    Chess Samurai
    Yes
    Moves
    08 Mar '06 21:18
    Originally posted by KnightWulfe
    Russ,

I have found since the site updates (which are nice BTW) that anytime I go and post a new thread in any forum, I am unable to access that thread afterward. It only occurs with new threads and not posts to other threads. What occurs is that when I go to access the link to the thread (either the initial post or the current post) it goes to load th ...[text shortened]... cluding IE with and without the SP1 patch) and experience it from multiple PCs.

Any thoughts?
    Ok, it is apparently not affecting every new thread started (hence I can get in here), and I have cleared my cache, cookies and temp files, shutdown and rebooted and reloaded the browser software.

These are all Win XP pro systems with the latest patches and upgrades to the OS and browser softwares.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree