1. Joined
    20 Jan '10
    Moves
    11 May '14 15:38
    I took the Firefox update yesterday. I had not visited RHP until today. On the main page, I can no longer see "Recent Checkmates". There is a big blank space there now.

Although I run a few 'privacy' addons, I had no trouble seeing all of RHP last week. Earlier today, I disabled all my addons, refreshed my page, but still see a blank spot for Recent Checkmates.

I am able to see my current game, bring up the analyze board, and do other various things.

Does anyone have any thoughts or suggestions beyond the normal disable/clear cache/refresh/etc?

Thank you.
  2. SubscriberKewpie
    since 1-Feb-07
    Australia
    Moves
    11 May '14 17:022 edits
    I hadn't noticed because I'm permanently logged in so I never go there, but I have the same result with 29.0.1 displayed on a big widescreen PC. So it's likely to be not fixable by you, unless we're using the same addons. I've had no problems with any of the pages I visit here.
  3. Subscribermwmiller
    RHP Member No.16
    Moves
    11 May '14 17:15
    I use firefox 28.0 and they keep trying to get me to update to the most recent version.
    I really am happy to just use what I have and am not interested in updating. Everything seems to work fine and I guess I'm "old-school". If it ain't broke, don't fix it?

I need to go back and disable the "auto update" option in more of my programs.
  4. Joined
    20 Jan '10
    Moves
    12 May '14 11:40
    UPDATE: Today, I can now see "Recent Checkmates" area. I did not do anything to my system.
  5. Subscribervenda
    Dave
    S.Yorks.England
    Moves
    12 May '14 12:55
    Originally posted by Kyplor
    UPDATE: Today, I can now see "Recent Checkmates" area. I did not do anything to my system.
    I think they must've fixed the update.
    My pc did the auto update this morning to 29.0 and there's no problem

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree