1. Joined
    05 Aug '07
    Moves
    12 May '08 15:34
    sorry if similar posts have been made in the past...I searched through them all but didn't see any...doesn't mean anything other then my sight isn't as young as me!!!
    I've applied to join a couple of clans and not had any response...am I right that the clan leader would be notified of my interst?
  2. Joined
    01 May '07
    Moves
    12 May '08 15:392 edits
    Originally posted by berwick exile
    sorry if similar posts have been made in the past...I searched through them all but didn't see any...doesn't mean anything other then my sight isn't as young as me!!!
    I've applied to join a couple of clans and not had any response...am I right that the clan leader would be notified of my interst?
    Yes, the clan leaders were notified of your interest. You have been accepted into all 4 clans. If you view your profile (User 382059) you will see them listed on the lower left of the page.

You may be receiving additional games with the clan symbols next to them, that is another way to know you have been accepted.

Also, click forums at the top of the screen and select "my private forums", there you can talk to your new clan mates.
  3. The sky
    Moves
    12 May '08 15:421 edit
    Originally posted by Drew
    Yes, the clan leaders were notified of your interest. You have been accepted into all 4 clans. If you view your profile (User 382059) you will see them listed on the lower left of the page.
    Also, if you go to the Clans page, you can find your clans under "My Clans". And if they have private fora, you can find those under "My Private Forums" in the Forums menu.

Clan leaders get a PM when someone requests to join, as well as when someone leaves the clan.

Edit: I see Drew were editing while I was writing. 🙂
  4. Joined
    05 Aug '07
    Moves
    12 May '08 15:47
    cheers for the replies...is there a limit to how many clans you can belong to?
  5. The sky
    Moves
    12 May '08 15:52
    Originally posted by berwick exile
    cheers for the replies...is there a limit to how many clans you can belong to?
    Yes, four.
  6. Joined
    05 Aug '07
    Moves
    12 May '08 19:06
    thank you...sorry for being so dim!

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree