Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Help Forum

Help Forum

  1. 16 May '07 13:43
    Some members belong to multiple clans (more than 3). The site does not allow me to join a 4th clan. It's most likely a good thing but why can others and not me?
  2. Standard member Phlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    16 May '07 14:05
    Originally posted by Legend
    Some members belong to multiple clans (more than 3). The site does not allow me to join a 4th clan. It's most likely a good thing but why can others and not me?
    Here is an experiment. Try making yourself unavailable to leagues, and join the 4th clan. Does that work?

    I am in 4 clans, but I don't think I can join a 5th. Or can I?

    P-
  3. Standard member Daemon Sin
    I'm A Mighty Pirate™
    16 May '07 14:12
    Originally posted by Phlabibit
    Here is an experiment. Try making yourself unavailable to leagues, and join the 4th clan. Does that work?

    I am in 4 clans, but I don't think I can join a 5th. Or can I?

    P-
    I tried joining a 5th Clan and I got this message:

    "Join request failed : Sorry, you may only join 3 clans concurrently."
  4. Standard member Phlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    16 May '07 14:15
    Originally posted by Daemon Sin
    I tried joining a 5th Clan and I got this message:

    "Join request failed : Sorry, you may only join 3 clans concurrently."
    I wonder if it has anything to do with PFC never playing a game?

    P-
  5. 16 May '07 14:23
    Originally posted by Phlabibit
    Here is an experiment. Try making yourself unavailable to leagues, and join the 4th clan. Does that work?

    I am in 4 clans, but I don't think I can join a 5th. Or can I?

    P-


    No go! Good idea though.
  6. Standard member Phlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    16 May '07 14:26
    Originally posted by Legend


    No go! Good idea though.
    It must have something to do with my clan never playing. We just use the forum feature.

    P-
  7. Standard member cadwah
    ¯\_(^.^)_/¯
    16 May '07 14:34
    Originally posted by Phlabibit
    It must have something to do with my clan never playing. We just use the forum feature.

    P-
    I've been a member of 4 clans before and played for them all, maybe this is a new ruling.
  8. 21 May '07 17:33
    Russ SAYS: There was a problem with the system and players were only meant to join up to 3 clans. It has since been fixed.

    Makes sense.
  9. Standard member Daemon Sin
    I'm A Mighty Pirate™
    22 May '07 11:41
    Originally posted by Legend
    Russ SAYS: There was a problem with the system and players were only meant to join up to 3 clans. It has since been fixed.

    Makes sense.
    Har har! People on only 3 clans suck!
  10. Standard member Phlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    22 May '07 12:56
    Originally posted by Daemon Sin
    Har har! People on only 3 clans suck!
    Crap. Next time I feel blue and kick everyone out of my clan I might not be able to get them back once the rainbows and butterflies return.

    P-
  11. Standard member Daemon Sin
    I'm A Mighty Pirate™
    22 May '07 14:20
    Originally posted by Phlabibit
    Crap. Next time I feel blue and kick everyone out of my clan I might not be able to get them back once the rainbows and butterflies return.

    P-
    Right! I'll get the prozac and you get the whiskey.