1. SubscriberSmookiePonline
    Lead, Follow, or..
    Saint Petersburg, FL
    Moves
    26 Jun '08 03:39
    What happens when a player is involved in a pending challenge from another clan, but then goes unavailable? Does that spot automatically update to the next available player near that rating?
  2. New Braunfels, Texas
    Moves
    26 Jun '08 03:43
    I'll let a clan leader give the final answer, but I doubt challenges work themselves out on auto-pilot.
  3. SubscriberSmookiePonline
    Lead, Follow, or..
    Saint Petersburg, FL
    Moves
    26 Jun '08 03:55
    Originally posted by MontyMoose
    I'll let a clan leader give the final answer, but I doubt challenges work themselves out on auto-pilot.
    I vaguely remember reading a post or something on this..
  4. Joined
    01 May '07
    Moves
    26 Jun '08 21:36
    Originally posted by SmookieP
    What happens when a player is involved in a pending challenge from another clan, but then goes unavailable? Does that spot automatically update to the next available player near that rating?
    Pending Challenges are not affected when a player becomes unavailable. That is, they still receive the games even after the challenge settings are changed, it only affects future challenges not yet created.
  5. SubscriberSmookiePonline
    Lead, Follow, or..
    Saint Petersburg, FL
    Moves
    27 Jun '08 02:16
    Originally posted by Drew
    Pending Challenges are not affected when a player becomes unavailable. That is, they still receive the games even after the challenge settings are changed, it only affects future challenges not yet created.
    ok thanks!
  6. Joined
    26 Jun '06
    Moves
    27 Jun '08 04:03
    although sometimes something weird happens... im not sure if this is the situation but something makes it somtimes come back with the top player on a team playing in someone elses spot, so theyre going twice.. and that doesnt work obviously
  7. Standard memberLukerik
    Stick your hands up
    Your bum
    Moves
    27 Jun '08 18:58
    I think if you just accept the challenge it will allow you to include the unavailable player but if you bounce it, it will remove them.
  8. SubscriberMctayto
    Highlander
    Planet Earth
    Moves
    27 Jun '08 21:28
    If the challenge is accepted then the unavailable player gets the games, if an alteration to the challenge then the highest rated player takes the unavailable spot
  9. Joined
    29 Jan '07
    Moves
    03 Jul '08 22:05
    is that you in your avatar?
  10. SubscriberMctayto
    Highlander
    Planet Earth
    Moves
    04 Jul '08 22:23
    If only, I am not that good looking :'(

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree