Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Help Forum

Help Forum

  1. 24 Apr '07 09:42
    Is it possible to have the link to your clan forum jump to the relevant/last page?
  2. Subscriber Ragnorak
    For RHP addons...
    24 Apr '07 09:53
    Originally posted by Legend
    Is it possible to have the link to your clan forum jump to the relevant/last page?
    What do you mean?

    D
  3. 24 Apr '07 11:40
    Originally posted by Ragnorak
    What do you mean?

    D
    Sorry, my clan forum has a thread that continues to page 2. Whenever I message all my members in order to direct them to an important thread update I add a link to the thread. The link automatically takes them to page 1 of the thread. Is it possible to have that link jump to the second page and not the first.
  4. 24 Apr '07 12:23
    Originally posted by Legend
    Sorry, my clan forum has a thread that continues to page 2. Whenever I message all my members in order to direct them to an important thread update I add a link to the thread. The link automatically takes them to page 1 of the thread. Is it possible to have that link jump to the second page and not the first.
    Click the date rather than the thread name. That should solve your problem.
  5. 24 Apr '07 13:10
    Originally posted by Legend
    Sorry, my clan forum has a thread that continues to page 2. Whenever I message all my members in order to direct them to an important thread update I add a link to the thread. The link automatically takes them to page 1 of the thread. Is it possible to have that link jump to the second page and not the first.
    include the page number at the end of the link

    http://www.timeforchess.com/board/showthread.php?threadid=67711&page=1

    for example.
  6. 24 Apr '07 13:28
    Originally posted by orangutan
    include the page number at the end of the link

    http://www.timeforchess.com/board/showthread.php?threadid=67711&page=1

    for example.
    Thanks for all the feedback. I think the direct link should work. A while back I got the RHP links from another member. The question remains using the following code.

    Link to a Forum thread: [threadid]ThreadID Here[/threadid]
  7. Standard member MCA
    TokerSmurf
    26 Apr '07 23:11
    Originally posted by Legend
    Thanks for all the feedback. I think the direct link should work. A while back I got the RHP links from another member. The question remains using the following code.

    Link to a Forum thread: [threadid]ThreadID Here[/threadid]
    it cant be done using the ThreadID link.

    although in the private forums you can use the full URL (using the [URL] feature):

    FAQ