1. Joined
    23 Jul '06
    Moves
    24 Apr '07 09:42
    Is it possible to have the link to your clan forum jump to the relevant/last page?
  2. Standard memberRagnorak
    For RHP addons...
    tinyurl.com/yssp6g
    Moves
    24 Apr '07 09:53
    Originally posted by Legend
    Is it possible to have the link to your clan forum jump to the relevant/last page?
    What do you mean?

D
  3. Joined
    23 Jul '06
    Moves
    24 Apr '07 11:40
    Originally posted by Ragnorak
    What do you mean?

D
    Sorry, my clan forum has a thread that continues to page 2. Whenever I message all my members in order to direct them to an important thread update I add a link to the thread. The link automatically takes them to page 1 of the thread. Is it possible to have that link jump to the second page and not the first.
  4. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    24 Apr '07 12:23
    Sorry, my clan forum has a thread that continues to page 2. Whenever I message all my members in order to direct them to an important thread update I add a link to the thread. The link automatically takes them to page 1 of the thread. Is it possible to have that link jump to the second page and not the first.
    Click the date rather than the thread name. That should solve your problem.
  5. Joined
    15 Aug '05
    Moves
    24 Apr '07 12:361 edit

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

6. hirsute rooster
    Moves
    24 Apr '07 13:10
    include the page number at the end of the link

http://www.timeforchess.com/board/showthread.php?threadid=67711&page=1

for example.
  7. Joined
    23 Jul '06
    Moves
    24 Apr '07 13:28
    Originally posted by orangutan
    include the page number at the end of the link

http://www.timeforchess.com/board/showthread.php?threadid=67711&page=1

for example.
    Thanks for all the feedback. I think the direct link should work. A while back I got the RHP links from another member. The question remains using the following code.

Link to a Forum thread: [threadid]ThreadID Here[/threadid]
  8. Standard memberMCA
    TokerSmurf
    Bonnie Scotland
    Moves
    26 Apr '07 23:11
    Thanks for all the feedback. I think the direct link should work. A while back I got the RHP links from another member. The question remains using the following code.

Link to a Forum thread: [threadid]ThreadID Here[/threadid]
    it cant be done using the ThreadID link.

although in the private forums you can use the full URL (using the [URL] feature):

FAQ

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree