Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Help Forum

Help Forum

  1. 10 Mar '07 17:07
    I log in with firefox and it says im logged in and have so many games waiting...then i click to go to those games and it says sorry you are not logged in...any suggestions as to what the problem is?

    I can log in with IE and make my moves as normal
  2. Subscriber Ragnorak
    For RHP addons...
    10 Mar '07 17:23
    Originally posted by therealchessfanatic
    I log in with firefox and it says im logged in and have so many games waiting...then i click to go to those games and it says sorry you are not logged in...any suggestions as to what the problem is?

    I can log in with IE and make my moves as normal
    You need to clear your IE cache. And maybe your FF one as well.

    D
  3. 10 Mar '07 17:38
    Originally posted by Ragnorak
    You need to clear your IE cache. And maybe your FF one as well.

    D
    i know how to clear the ff one. Is it ctrl+f5 for ie asweel. If it is i have done that and it still doesnt work

    Should i send feedback?
    Thanks for your help
  4. Standard member Phlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    10 Mar '07 20:31
    Originally posted by therealchessfanatic
    i know how to clear the ff one. Is it ctrl+f5 for ie asweel. If it is i have done that and it still doesnt work

    Should i send feedback?
    Thanks for your help
    For a quick fix try to log onto Time for Chess or any of the other RHP names. You are logged in, or you couldn't post here in the forums. It must be a cache thing, you seem to be viewing an old page if you can't see your games.

    P-
  5. 10 Mar '07 23:16
    Originally posted by therealchessfanatic
    I log in with firefox and it says im logged in and have so many games waiting...then i click to go to those games and it says sorry you are not logged in...any suggestions as to what the problem is?

    I can log in with IE and make my moves as normal
    I was getting that too - it turned out to be Zone Alarm [firewall] blocking it and resetting itself every time for some unknown reason.
    Do you have a firewall that could be doing something similar?
    Or possibly some other spyware blocking software resetting itself???
  6. 10 Mar '07 23:51
    Originally posted by therealchessfanatic
    I log in with firefox and it says im logged in and have so many games waiting...then i click to go to those games and it says sorry you are not logged in...any suggestions as to what the problem is?

    I can log in with IE and make my moves as normal
    In addition to the above checks - check what your cookie settings are.
    I think that you need to enable cookies from the site to stay logged in.
  7. 11 Mar '07 14:59
    thanks guys. Its working again.. i cleared everything history, cookies and cache.