1. Joined
    07 Apr '06
    Moves
    23 Mar '07 15:10
    Is anyone having a problem with the site lately? I've been playing along normally for quite some time now and for some reason over the past couple weeks I click on the link from a friend, go to my game, type a message and send a move, then after I have clicked submit move, the site asks me to log in. The problem is that I'm always playing from the same computer and as far as I can tell I AM logged in, not sure why this keeps happening but I lose my message and have to re-type it after I log in again. I am at the point now where I have to log in many times throughout the day. I don't deny cookies from the site. Is there a problem that can be fixed or is it something that is being worked on?
  2. Standard memberRagnorak
    For RHP addons...
    tinyurl.com/yssp6g
    Moves
    23 Mar '07 15:14
    Originally posted by mikebindahouse
    Is anyone having a problem with the site lately? I've been playing along normally for quite some time now and for some reason over the past couple weeks I click on the link from a friend, go to my game, type a message and send a move, then after I have clicked submit move, the site asks me to log in. The problem is that I'm always playing from the sam ...[text shortened]... om the site. Is there a problem that can be fixed or is it something that is being worked on?
    What browser do you use?

If Firefox, ensure that you keep cookies until they expire... Tools, Options, Privacy.

D
  3. Joined
    07 Apr '06
    Moves
    23 Mar '07 15:18
    thanks for the tip. I'll look into that. I use Explorer almost exclusively.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree