Standard memberdustycat
Help 15 Jun '08 06:14
  1. Joined
    13 Apr '07
    Moves
    15 Jun '08 06:14
    i cannot log in with firefox but can with ie...i put email..then password..click log in...it seems to have logged in but when click anything it a big yellow box appears saying you have not logged in...my email and password are checked and correct..cookies are allowed....I can log into other sites...only rhp..any ideas? I had just cleaned computer and needed to log in...
  2. Joined
    01 May '07
    Moves
    15 Jun '08 17:49
    Originally posted by dustycat
    i cannot log in with firefox but can with ie...i put email..then password..click log in...it seems to have logged in but when click anything it a big yellow box appears saying you have not logged in...my email and password are checked and correct..cookies are allowed....I can log into other sites...only rhp..any ideas? I had just cleaned computer and needed to log in...
    Hello Dusty,

Have you tried clearing your cookies? Press Ctrl + Shift + Del and then select cookies.

Regards,
    Drew
  3. Joined
    13 Apr '07
    Moves
    16 Jun '08 01:25
    Originally posted by Drew
    Hello Dusty,

Have you tried clearing your cookies? Press Ctrl + Shift + Del and then select cookies.

Regards,
    Drew
    cleared cookies and everything when i cleared all (cookies,cache,passwords etc). Re logging into rhp with email and password it appears logged in, when i click my games it then says "sorry your not logged in" even tho i did....anyway all is well with I.E. works perfectly....just firefox..Firefox works in other sites like chess.com and gameknot...just rhp...oh well i can live with it...thanks for the reply Drew...
  4. Joined
    31 Jan '07
    Moves
    16 Jun '08 07:40
    Just a thought - you're only using ONE of the RHP sites, I take it?
  5. Joined
    13 Apr '07
    Moves
    16 Jun '08 08:01
    Originally posted by MissOleum
    Just a thought - you're only using ONE of the RHP sites, I take it?
    that did it!...it works on chessatwork.com.....whats the other site? it has green in it...caw is b&w,,,,thanks miss oleum!
  6. Standard memberRagnorak
    For RHP addons...
    tinyurl.com/yssp6g
    Moves
    17 Jun '08 15:28
    Originally posted by dustycat
    that did it!...it works on chessatwork.com.....whats the other site? it has green in it...caw is b&w,,,,thanks miss oleum!
    timeforchess.com

D
  7. Joined
    13 Apr '07
    Moves
    19 Jun '08 01:02
    Originally posted by Ragnorak
    timeforchess.com

D
    oh yeah!...thanks Ragnorak...

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree