1. Joined
    14 Mar '04
    Moves
    02 Oct '06 12:46
    Everytime I go to login my e-mail address and password are already there and all I do is click on "login". I want to set it up so I have to actually key in my password. How do I change that so that happens?
  2. Subscriberouroboros
    Digital Alchemist
    Moves
    02 Oct '06 13:19
    Originally posted by Great Big Stees
    Everytime I go to login my e-mail address and password are already there and all I do is click on "login". I want to set it up so I have to actually key in my password. How do I change that so that happens?
    It's likely your browser that is caching form details. If you are using Firefox, you can go to 'Tools' -> 'Options...' -> 'Passwords'. You can view the sites for which passwords are stored and remove them individually or globally.
  3. Joined
    14 Mar '04
    Moves
    02 Oct '06 13:45
    Originally posted by ouroboros
    It's likely your browser that is caching form details. If you are using Firefox, you can go to 'Tools' -> 'Options...' -> 'Passwords'. You can view the sites for which passwords are stored and remove them individually or globally.
    It worked...thanks
  4. Standard memberPhlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4
    Moves
    02 Oct '06 23:12
    Originally posted by Great Big Stees
    It worked...thanks
    I'll thank you. This is a feature I didn't realize was there. Might be of some use, I'll be tinkering it.

P-
  5. Standard memberXanthosNZ
    Cancerous Bus Crash
    p^2.sin(phi)
    Moves
    03 Oct '06 10:17
    Originally posted by Phlabibit
    I'll thank you. This is a feature I didn't realize was there. Might be of some use, I'll be tinkering it.

P-
    I have it set so I can have a large range of passwords for various sites all of which are filled out automagically by Firefox. The security is set by a master password which I'm prompted for the first time Firefox wants to fill in a password and that lasts until I close the session.
  6. Joined
    10 Sep '06
    Moves
    03 Oct '06 23:17
    I can log in to the immortal site and it lets me play but when I log into rhp or chess at work they both let me log in but I can not play they both ask me to register and I can not do anything ,what do I have to do?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree