1. Joined
    01 Jul '07
    Moves
    25 Jul '07 12:34
    Hello,

I started play on redhotpawn from about 2 weeks, I finished in total 9 games and I'm playing other 4 games actually. I lost 4 of them and won 5 as my archive shows, however in my profile is shown I have played in total 12 games, won 5 and lost 7. Is it due to my provisional rate calculation ?

regards,

Andrea
  2. Standard memberDaemon Sin
    I'm A Mighty Pirateā„¢
    PaTROLLING the forum
    Moves
    25 Jul '07 14:42
    Originally posted by HiFi
    Hello,

I started play on redhotpawn from about 2 weeks, I finished in total 9 games and I'm playing other 4 games actually. I lost 4 of them and won 5 as my archive shows, however in my profile is shown I have played in total 12 games, won 5 and lost 7. Is it due to my provisional rate calculation ?

regards,

Andrea
    Report it to the site admin by using the 'Send Feedback' link at the bottom of the page and they'll fix it for you.
  3. Joined
    18 May '05
    Moves
    25 Jul '07 21:11
    Originally posted by HiFi
    Hello,

regards,

Andrea
    Its not due to a provisional rating.

As above, either send feedback, see the bottom of the page or PM the player called "RUSS", you will find him under "find players" on the info bar at the top of the page.

Good luck.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree