1. Standard memberbarstudd
    dinky-di Aussie
    Australia
    Moves
    09 Aug '08 14:121 edit
    is this for example moves up to today for the entire month just passed or does it start counting moves on the 1st of every month?😕 just for that month.
  2. Joined
    22 Aug '05
    Moves
    09 Aug '08 15:19
    Originally posted by barstudd
    is this for example moves up to today for the entire month just passed or does it start counting moves on the 1st of every month?😕 just for that month.
    I always assumed it was from the beginning of each calendar month.
  3. New Braunfels, Texas
    Moves
    09 Aug '08 16:071 edit
    Must be calendar month, you see 0 for most people near the 1st of each month.
  4. SubscriberMctayto
    Highlander
    Planet Earth
    Moves
    09 Aug '08 20:44
    Moves this month reset to zero in early hours of the first of the month, total moves is as it suggests total moves from day one until today. The moves this month tables usually refresh every hour roughly on the half hour gmt
  5. Standard memberbarstudd
    dinky-di Aussie
    Australia
    Moves
    10 Aug '08 02:00
    Thanks for the feed back, much appreciated.

there is no possible way you can link just your own clan or club members together or certain members in a forum is there?

I would say not... but could be something we that could be added to clubs and clans
  6. New Braunfels, Texas
    Moves
    10 Aug '08 04:11
    When you are at your clan roster, there is the option "message all clan members". Don't think clubs have that feature, but your club leader should be able to contact everyone in mass and pass on any info you need distributed.
  7. Standard memberbarstudd
    dinky-di Aussie
    Australia
    Moves
    10 Aug '08 05:291 edit
    Originally posted by MontyMoose
    When you are at your clan roster, there is the option "message all clan members". Don't think clubs have that feature, but your club leader should be able to contact everyone in mass and pass on any info you need distributed.
    I guess I didnt explain my question very well.

what I would I like to be able to do is generate MAP of the month with just my clan members and have it linked in the teams private forum.
  8. SubscriberMctayto
    Highlander
    Planet Earth
    Moves
    12 Aug '08 21:49
    Originally posted by barstudd
    I guess I didnt explain my question very well.

what I would I like to be able to do is generate [b]MAP of the month
    with just my clan members and have it linked in the teams private forum.[/b]
    You would be wiser putting that on the ideas forum as it is not possible at present and I am unaware of it being even in the pipeline.
  9. New Braunfels, Texas
    Moves
    13 Aug '08 01:30
    I guess I'll just have to embarrass myself, what is "map of the month"? Moves and Pimping, no probably not. 😛
  10. Subscribercoquette
    Already mated
    Omaha, Nebraska, USA
    Moves
    13 Aug '08 05:46
    Originally posted by MontyMoose
    I guess I'll just have to embarrass myself, what is "map of the month"? Moves and Pimping, no probably not. 😛
    MAP is "most active player"

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree