Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Help Forum

Help Forum

  1. Standard member barstudd
    dinky-di Aussie
    09 Aug '08 14:12 / 1 edit
    is this for example moves up to today for the entire month just passed or does it start counting moves on the 1st of every month? just for that month.
  2. 09 Aug '08 15:19
    Originally posted by barstudd
    is this for example moves up to today for the entire month just passed or does it start counting moves on the 1st of every month? just for that month.
    I always assumed it was from the beginning of each calendar month.
  3. 09 Aug '08 16:07 / 1 edit
    Must be calendar month, you see 0 for most people near the 1st of each month.
  4. Subscriber Mctaytoonline
    Highlander
    09 Aug '08 20:44
    Moves this month reset to zero in early hours of the first of the month, total moves is as it suggests total moves from day one until today. The moves this month tables usually refresh every hour roughly on the half hour gmt
  5. Standard member barstudd
    dinky-di Aussie
    10 Aug '08 02:00
    Thanks for the feed back, much appreciated.

    there is no possible way you can link just your own clan or club members together or certain members in a forum is there?

    I would say not... but could be something we that could be added to clubs and clans
  6. 10 Aug '08 04:11
    When you are at your clan roster, there is the option "message all clan members". Don't think clubs have that feature, but your club leader should be able to contact everyone in mass and pass on any info you need distributed.
  7. Standard member barstudd
    dinky-di Aussie
    10 Aug '08 05:29 / 1 edit
    Originally posted by MontyMoose
    When you are at your clan roster, there is the option "message all clan members". Don't think clubs have that feature, but your club leader should be able to contact everyone in mass and pass on any info you need distributed.
    I guess I didnt explain my question very well.

    what I would I like to be able to do is generate MAP of the month with just my clan members and have it linked in the teams private forum.
  8. Subscriber Mctaytoonline
    Highlander
    12 Aug '08 21:49
    Originally posted by barstudd
    I guess I didnt explain my question very well.

    what I would I like to be able to do is generate [b]MAP of the month
    with just my clan members and have it linked in the teams private forum.[/b]
    You would be wiser putting that on the ideas forum as it is not possible at present and I am unaware of it being even in the pipeline.
  9. 13 Aug '08 01:30
    I guess I'll just have to embarrass myself, what is "map of the month"? Moves and Pimping, no probably not.
  10. Subscriber coquette
    Already mated
    13 Aug '08 05:46
    Originally posted by MontyMoose
    I guess I'll just have to embarrass myself, what is "map of the month"? Moves and Pimping, no probably not.
    MAP is "most active player"