1. Joined
    22 Sep '07
    Moves
    22 Sep '07 20:57
    How many games can you have as a non-subcriber? I looked in the faq but couldn't find anything. Please help!
  2. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    22 Sep '07 21:42
    Originally posted by Napoleon1815
    How many games can you have as a non-subcriber? I looked in the faq but couldn't find anything. Please help!
    Six games at the same time is the maximum number of games for non-subscribers.
    But as long you don't exceed six simultanuous games you can have as many as you wish.
  3. Standard memberDutch Defense
    Stealer of Souls
    Account suspended
    Moves
    22 Sep '07 22:44
    Originally posted by FabianFnas
    Six games at the same time is the maximum number of games for non-subscribers.
    But as long you don't exceed six simultanuous games you can have as many as you wish.
    😴 Do what I did in March, SUBSCRIBE!
  4. Standard memberRamned
    The Rams
    Moves
    22 Sep '07 23:07
    6 games. Which, considering how complicated a game of chess can be, is more than enough for alot of people.
  5. Joined
    22 Aug '05
    Moves
    23 Sep '07 01:11
    Originally posted by Dutch Defense
    😴 Do what I did in March, [b]SUBSCRIBE![/b]
    What? You mean if we subscribe you'll tell us how many games we can play as non-subscribers? πŸ™„
  6. Joined
    22 Sep '07
    Moves
    23 Sep '07 01:57
    Thanks a lot!
  7. Joined
    22 Sep '07
    Moves
    23 Sep '07 02:00
    Ok, so I can't have more than 6 games at the same time. But there is not a limit to the amount of chess games that I can play before having to subscribe to play more, correct?
  8. Joined
    26 Jun '06
    Moves
    23 Sep '07 02:58
    Originally posted by Napoleon1815
    Ok, so I can't have more than 6 games at the same time. But there is not a limit to the amount of chess games that I can play before having to subscribe to play more, correct?
    yes, start 6, finish one... then start another, finish 1 more.. start one more...

but would will eventually realize what a great deal the membership is and probably join...
  9. Joined
    31 Jan '07
    Moves
    23 Sep '07 04:38
    the 6-game limit becomes a bit of a bind when one of your opponents has an exam, another has left the site and not said anything, and a third puts up a vacation flag - then you have 3 games going and at the moment it isn't your move ... that's about the time when you decide to pay up and get rid of the problem (and those pesky ads). 😏
  10. Standard memberDutch Defense
    Stealer of Souls
    Account suspended
    Moves
    23 Sep '07 14:08
    Originally posted by Dr Strangelove
    What? You mean if we subscribe you'll tell us how many games we can play as non-subscribers? πŸ™„
    Subscribe as in unlimited games.
  11. Joined
    04 Jan '07
    Moves
    23 Sep '07 17:10
    Yup, I've seen players with 1700+ games running. Although quite how they manage that is beyond me. (actually, he didn't and after trying to hold it with vacation flags, his rating bombed from about 1600-800 but he's built it back up since).

Personally, I play fairly fast and find about 10 games the most I can sensibly manage. If you've got the mind for it and take time to analyze, you can run more, each to their own.
  12. Joined
    22 Aug '05
    Moves
    23 Sep '07 20:52
    Yeah yeah - 3 is enough for me thanks. πŸ™
  13. Standard memberWhiteknuckle
    High Priest–Low Cult
    Sudan, TX USA
    Moves
    24 Sep '07 20:47
    Subscribe....instead of looking like a shadow you can be an avatar. No ads–cool. But, appreciation for a place to play and learn chess is best shown by forking over the frog skins. it also brings further improvements to the site.
    whtnukleπŸ˜€
  14. Joined
    22 Aug '05
    Moves
    24 Sep '07 21:44

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

15. Joined
    01 May '07
    Moves
    25 Sep '07 02:36
    πŸ™‚πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ™‚πŸ˜€πŸ™‚πŸ™‚πŸ™‚πŸ™‚πŸ˜€πŸ™‚πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ™‚πŸ™‚πŸ™‚πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ™‚πŸ™‚πŸ™‚πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ™‚πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ™‚πŸ™‚πŸ˜€πŸ™‚πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ™‚πŸ™‚πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ™‚
    πŸ˜€πŸ™‚πŸ™‚πŸ™‚πŸ™‚πŸ˜€πŸ™‚πŸ™‚πŸ™‚πŸ™‚πŸ˜€πŸ™‚πŸ˜€πŸ™‚πŸ™‚πŸ˜€πŸ™‚πŸ˜€πŸ™‚πŸ™‚πŸ™‚πŸ™‚πŸ™‚πŸ˜€πŸ™‚πŸ™‚πŸ™‚πŸ™‚πŸ˜€πŸ™‚πŸ™‚πŸ˜€πŸ™‚πŸ˜€πŸ™‚πŸ˜€πŸ™‚πŸ™‚πŸ˜€πŸ™‚πŸ˜€πŸ™‚πŸ™‚πŸ™‚
    πŸ™‚πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ™‚πŸ˜€πŸ™‚πŸ™‚πŸ™‚πŸ™‚πŸ˜€πŸ™‚πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ™‚πŸ™‚πŸ™‚πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ™‚πŸ™‚πŸ˜€πŸ™‚πŸ™‚πŸ™‚πŸ™‚πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ™‚πŸ™‚πŸ˜€πŸ™‚πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ™‚πŸ™‚πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ™‚
    πŸ™‚πŸ™‚πŸ™‚πŸ™‚πŸ˜€πŸ™‚πŸ˜€πŸ™‚πŸ™‚πŸ˜€πŸ™‚πŸ™‚πŸ˜€πŸ™‚πŸ™‚πŸ˜€πŸ™‚πŸ™‚πŸ™‚πŸ™‚πŸ™‚πŸ˜€πŸ™‚πŸ˜€πŸ™‚πŸ™‚πŸ™‚πŸ™‚πŸ˜€πŸ™‚πŸ˜€πŸ™‚πŸ™‚πŸ˜€πŸ™‚πŸ˜€πŸ™‚πŸ™‚πŸ˜€πŸ™‚πŸ˜€πŸ™‚πŸ™‚πŸ™‚
    πŸ™‚πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ™‚πŸ™‚πŸ™‚πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ™‚πŸ™‚πŸ™‚πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ™‚πŸ™‚πŸ™‚πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ™‚πŸ™‚πŸ™‚πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ™‚πŸ˜€πŸ™‚πŸ™‚πŸ˜€πŸ™‚πŸ˜€πŸ™‚πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ™‚πŸ™‚πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ™‚

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree