1. Joined
    14 Aug '09
    Moves
    14 Oct '09 01:06
    Since I joined not that long ago, can someone explain to me what a clan league is?😲😲😲😲😲
  2. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    14 Oct '09 05:13
    Originally posted by Byakugan
    Since I joined not that long ago, can someone explain to me what a clan league is?😲😲😲😲😲
    it's a league that come clans enter πŸ˜›

6 players per team, different timeout league and each game start simultaneously. (18 games)
  3. Standard memberzozozozo
    Thread Killing Chimp
    In your retina!:D
    Moves
    14 Oct '09 09:35
    Originally posted by Byakugan
    Yes I can😲😲😲😲😲

Its a feature where clans compete together in league style. Each clanleader can add a team of 6 members that will play in an upcomming league. They will be added to a ranked board (on position 1,2,3,4,5,6). Each player will play two games (white + black) vs all the other players of the other clans that are placed on the same rank. Leagues are divided into divisions that usually contain 10 clans. So members part of the team will play 2x9 = 18 games at once.
    Your clan will get 3 points for every game you win, 1 for a draw and 0 for loss. If your clan preformed really well (first or second position) it will be upgraded to a higher division when the next season starts.

There are four different leagues with different timecontrols (1/14, 3/7, 7/14 and 14/21).
    You can view them here: Clans -> Clan Leagues (menu button on the right). Or go here for the overview:
    http://www.redhotpawn.com/clanleague/overview.php

In short: Its funπŸ™‚

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree