1. Joined
    02 Sep '05
    Moves
    31 Aug '07 20:21
    I noticed that I got automatically extended for another year of membership and obviously was charged for such. Next year I would like to make my own decision on this issue. What do I have to do ?
  2. The sky
    Moves
    31 Aug '07 20:28
    Originally posted by JFlanker
    I noticed that I got automatically extended for another year of membership and obviously was charged for such. Next year I would like to make my own decision on this issue. What do I have to do ?
    "Cancelling your subscription

To cancel your subscription please send feedback, being sure to include your Time For Chess account name in the message. It would help us to improve this service if you also state the reason for cancellation, although this is not mandatory.

Please provide at least 5 working days notice before cancelling. Any further scheduled billing will be cancelled on receipt of your feedback. Your account will not be terminated once the subscription expires, it will simply resort to a normal non-subscriber account. Any existing games above the maximum available for non-subscribers can still be completed."
  3. Standard memberRagnorak
    For RHP addons...
    tinyurl.com/yssp6g
    Moves
    01 Sep '07 02:22
    Originally posted by JFlanker
    You got a 1 week notice to the email address which you subscribed with, before money was taken.

Noodles has given you the info to unsub, but be aware that if you unsub and then decide to resub, you will pay current rates, as opposed to whatever rate you originally subbed at.

D

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree