Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Help Forum

Help Forum

  1. Subscriber C J Horse
    A stable personality
    20 Sep '06 17:02
    Is it possible to address a message to more than one other user, and how would you complete the address box? I'm talking messages via "my messages", not in-game messages to opponents.
  2. Subscriber Silverstriker
    DANGER MOUSE
    20 Sep '06 17:04
    Originally posted by C J Horse
    Is it possible to address a message to more than one other user, and how would you complete the address box? I'm talking messages via "my messages", not in-game messages to opponents.
    i think you can send multiple messages, have you tried using comas in the "to" box after each user?
  3. Standard member IM4Y2NV
    Dadohalic
    20 Sep '06 17:04
    Originally posted by C J Horse
    Is it possible to address a message to more than one other user, and how would you complete the address box? I'm talking messages via "my messages", not in-game messages to opponents.
    enter each name followed by a ,

    e.i.

    Rednight, Cashthetrash
  4. Standard member Phlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    20 Sep '06 17:08
    Originally posted by IM14u2NV
    enter each name followed by a ,

    e.i.

    Rednight, Cashthetrash
    I'll give that a try myself...

    P-
  5. Standard member Phlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    20 Sep '06 17:13
    Originally posted by IM14u2NV
    enter each name followed by a ,

    e.i.

    Rednight, Cashthetrash
    That doesn't work.

    http://www.rhp15.com/pictures/Message.gif

    P-
  6. Standard member IM4Y2NV
    Dadohalic
    20 Sep '06 17:18 / 2 edits
    Originally posted by Phlabibit
    That doesn't work.

    http://www.rhp15.com/pictures/Message.gif

    P-
    Ask Red and cash I did it and it worked just fine. You did not do something right. I can not open your link.

    Try again


    Edit: lookie here http://img81.imageshack.us/img81/7932/untitledkj3.png

    Edit: I do not mean for this response to sound harsh.
  7. Standard member Phlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    20 Sep '06 17:29 / 2 edits
    Originally posted by IM14u2NV
    Ask Red and cash I did it and it worked just fine. You did not do something right. I can not open your link.

    Try again


    Edit: lookie here http://img81.imageshack.us/img81/7932/untitledkj3.png

    Edit: I do not mean for this response to sound harsh.
    I know exactly why it didn't work, just posting a fun image.

    P-
  8. Standard member IM4Y2NV
    Dadohalic
    20 Sep '06 17:31 / 1 edit
    Originally posted by Phlabibit
    I know exactly why it didn't work, just posting a fun image.

    P-
    I see I could not open it or I would have understood. Do you have another link?

    Edit: Nevermind It worked in a new window...Ha Ha Ha.
  9. Standard member Phlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    20 Sep '06 17:33
    Originally posted by IM14u2NV
    I see I could not open it or I would have understood. Do you have another link?

    Edit: Nevermind It worked in a new window...Ha Ha Ha.