1. Joined
    26 Jan '06
    Moves
    11 May '06 02:56
    Hello, I have a question about messaging/chatting! Can you live chat, or is everything here correspondence including chatting? Cause I would recommend that we have some type of live chat service instead of having to message back and forth seeing how it takes alot of time!
  2. Standard memberSmiffy
    SPS CLAN
    Wales
    Moves
    11 May '06 10:15
    well when you are playing you have a message opponent which you can use or you can PM a player which is live..But nothing here like a chat room or anything.
  3. Joined
    22 Aug '05
    Moves
    11 May '06 13:31
    Originally posted by smiffy
    ..But nothing here like a chat room or anything.
    Good job too, I don't want any live chat during a game.
  4. Joined
    26 Jan '06
    Moves
    12 May '06 04:49
    How do you PM?
  5. Account suspended
    Moves
    12 May '06 04:58
    click on their profile and you'll see a Message JohnLennonForever (or whoevers profile it is) link - jusk click on that and write a message (you might want to put a title and click send too)
  6. This is embarrasking
    Moves
    12 May '06 09:45
    Originally posted by JohnLennonForever
    Hello, I have a question about messaging/chatting! Can you live chat, or is everything here correspondence including chatting? Cause I would recommend that we have some type of live chat service instead of having to message back and forth seeing how it takes alot of time!
    If you find that you and your chess partner both agree that you would like to chat live you can always use your own Instant messaging software though. I think Trillion makes a fine messenger service. It is all an in one download and it includes Aim, Msn, yahoo, and Icq, uses less disk space than the full downloads of any of the others I believe.

http://www.ceruleanstudios.com/downloads/

Bla, Bla, Bla, all the usual legal disclaimer stuff use at your own risk.
  7. The sky
    Moves
    12 May '06 19:55
    Originally posted by cashthetrash
    I think Trillion makes a fine messenger service.
    Her name is Trillian.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree