1. India
    Moves
    05 Jan '13 03:54
    Hi,

One of my opponent is moving during "player on vacation" but his status is still "player on vacation". because of that I am not able to claim timeout.

gameid=9682779

Please check.

Thanks,
    Rakesh
  2. Subscribercoquette
    Already mated
    Omaha, Nebraska, USA
    Moves
    05 Jan '13 04:30
    that is correct. vacation only protects the player on vacation and does not suspend play or protect the other player. nor is any booked vacation information available to the other player..

this has been discussed extensively. RHP code monkeys dont see the problem. you have to accept it to play here.
  3. Subscribervenda
    Dave
    S.Yorks.England
    Moves
    05 Jan '13 18:55
    Originally posted by bindasraka
    Hi,

One of my opponent is moving during "player on vacation" but his status is still "player on vacation". because of that I am not able to claim timeout.

gameid=9682779

Please check.

Thanks,
    Rakesh
    Put simply, the vacation flag has only one function on Rhp and that is to stop players being timed out when all their timebank has gone.
    The clocks do not stop running so if their timebank flag falls before they move the skull will appear.
  4. Standard memberRevRSleeker
    CerebrallyChallenged
    Lyme BayChesil Beach
    Moves
    06 Jan '13 01:101 edit
    Originally posted by bindasraka
    Hi,

gameid=9682779

Please check.

Thanks,
    Rakesh
    Let's get to the crux here, and I'm wary of the fact that the game is still ongoing:
    But your opponent plays long games 'at certain times', and has an exceptional win \ loss ratio with regard to timeouts...hopefully you'll hang in there and not let that ratio 'climb' even further 😉

Wins by timeout: 180 (30.61% )
    Losses by timeout: 4 (0.79% )

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree