1. Joined
    28 May '07
    Moves
    06 Dec '07 21:49
    my opponnent has run out of time and is not on vacation yet there is no option coming up to skull him, why is this? has any one else experience this.it has been like this for 3 days
  2. hirsute rooster
    Moves
    06 Dec '07 22:05
    Originally posted by Skywalker007
    my opponnent has run out of time and is not on vacation yet there is no option coming up to skull him, why is this? has any one else experience this.it has been like this for 3 days
    If a game has not passed into move three, then it's not considered a rated game. You should have a trash can icon next to the game in your 'My Games' page - this will delete the game and you can start another. No ratings will be affected.
  3. Joined
    04 Apr '07
    Moves
    07 Dec '07 00:45
    Negative... I am having the same problem. 7 moves thus far. I have a missing "claim time out" icon I can click the "claim timeout win" from this blank missing icon, but it takes me to a "cannot connect" screen (new pop up window). I cleared out all cookies, and cached pages etc, to no avail.

Help!
  4. Standard memberPhlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4
    Moves
    07 Dec '07 00:51
    Originally posted by explorthis
    Negative... I am having the same problem. 7 moves thus far. I have a missing "claim time out" icon I can click the "claim timeout win" from this blank missing icon, but it takes me to a "cannot connect" screen (new pop up window). I cleared out all cookies, and cached pages etc, to no avail.

Help!
    Use Send Feedback bottom of EVERY page at RHP.

--------------

Why can't I time this game out?

Game 4301097

7 moves thus far. I have a missing "claim time out" icon I can click the "claim timeout win" from this blank missing icon, but it takes me to a "cannot connect" screen (new pop up window). I cleared out all cookies, and cached pages etc, to no avail.

Help!

Thank you.
    ---------------

Send that... seems a bug if you really can't time it out.

P-
  5. Standard memberskeeter
    515 + 30 days
    Account suspended
    Moves
    07 Dec '07 08:03
    ......whilst on conspiracy theories, WTF happened to my " move notification" e-mails??. Nothing has changed my end so it appears that it's all down to "Big Brother RHP "

Someone get back to me.

skeeter ( I think )
  6. SubscriberRuss
    RHP Code Monkey
    RHP HQ
    Moves
    07 Dec '07 09:27
    Failed delivery of email is normally down to your ISP deciding RHP mail is spam.

We send a fair bit of email, so this is quite a frequent problem.

Give them a call. You may be helping other prople on the site too.

-Russ
  7. Standard memberskeeter
    515 + 30 days
    Account suspended
    Moves
    07 Dec '07 10:16
    It's deeper than that. I updated my "personals" as a test knowing that I should receive a confirmation e-mail and it duly arrived down the normal channel.

Back to you brother Russ.

skeeter
  8. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    07 Dec '07 10:51
    Originally posted by Russ
    Failed delivery of email is normally down to your ISP deciding RHP mail is spam.

We send a fair bit of email, so this is quite a frequent problem.

Give them a call. You may be helping other prople on the site too.

-Russ
    Hotmail thinks that RHP is a spammer, sorry to say.
    I've tried to define RHP as friendly but I have not succeeded.
  9. Standard memberLukerik
    Stick your hands up
    Your bum
    Moves
    07 Dec '07 18:43
    Originally posted by FabianFnas
    Hotmail thinks that RHP is a spammer, sorry to say.
    I've tried to define RHP as friendly but I have not succeeded.
    That's odd. I use hotmail myself. I marked the first rhp email as safe and it's been fine ever since.
  10. Joined
    04 Apr '07
    Moves
    08 Dec '07 03:161 edit
    Still no resolution. Sent a message as suggested above 1+ days ago. Still the missing icon, but clickable link.

Go to the FAQ section, and scroll down to “What happens if my opponents stop playing?”. Then read to: ….opponent has not moved in the agreed period, a skull icon…. The icon is missing there also explaining the procedure (is it just me?). I want to “time out this game” but keep getting the “cannot connect” screen of death…

Any other options?
  11. Standard memberskeeter
    515 + 30 days
    Account suspended
    Moves
    08 Dec '07 07:15

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

12. Joined
    04 Dec '07
    Moves
    20 Dec '07 20:04
    my opponite timed out but next move was mate looks like he found a loop hole to losing unless theres away around it
    can i still get the win cuz i deserve it
  13. Standard memberLukerik
    Stick your hands up
    Your bum
    Moves
    20 Dec '07 20:17
    Originally posted by jayssonx
    my opponite timed out but next move was mate looks like he found a loop hole to losing unless theres away around it
    can i still get the win cuz i deserve it
    You still get the win. It doesn't count on the stats any differently as he's still lost the game. Unfortunately there's no way you can force him to move.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree