1. Joined
    04 Apr '05
    Moves
    15 Aug '06 20:02
    Having made a move it is occassionally highlighted in pink. ANy ideas as to why, when all other moves are highlighted in light green.
  2. Berks.
    Moves
    15 Aug '06 20:16
    Originally posted by Sams Dad
    Having made a move it is occassionally highlighted in pink. ANy ideas as to why, when all other moves are highlighted in light green.
    That means you tried an illegal move.
  3. Standard memberimpatient
    Big Cheese
    Pacific NW
    Moves
    15 Aug '06 20:39
    Originally posted by Sams Dad
    You should have also noted that you were not actually allowed to make the move highlighted in pink. Often means you tried a move that would have put you in check.
  4. Joined
    04 Apr '05
    Moves
    15 Aug '06 20:59
    I thought of that however it is a move that was allowed and was accepted. There was nothing wrong with the move as far as I could see and my opponent made a move as well.
  5. Earth Prime
    Moves
    19 Aug '06 06:52
    am I the only one, that in a dire situation will move a pawn across the board onto my opponents queen and hope the game messes up and doesn't realize it's illegal?
  6. London
    Moves
    19 Aug '06 12:36
    Originally posted by Coconut
    am I the only one, that in a dire situation will move a pawn across the board onto my opponents queen and hope the game messes up and doesn't realize it's illegal?
    Yes.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree