1. Joined
    28 Oct '08
    Moves
    06 Jun '10 07:43
    On the new games page, could we have a "number of games to create"? dropdown? If you want to create ten new games, it gets a little tedious... (or is there already some secret Ninja way to do it?)
  2. SubscriberKewpie
    since 1-Feb-07
    Australia
    Moves
    06 Jun '10 08:08
    Before you ask for this, please spare a thought for people trawling page after page of open invites looking for one in the relevant rating range.
  3. Joined
    28 Oct '08
    Moves
    06 Jun '10 12:33
    Sorry to say I don't think that is a relevant point - if I want to create 5 - 10 - 15 games at one time I will. I'm just looking for a more efficient way to do so 🙂
  4. Subscriberjb70
    State of Confusion
    Lancashire
    Moves
    06 Jun '10 15:07
    Originally posted by flatcap
    Sorry to say I don't think that is a relevant point - if I want to create 5 - 10 - 15 games at one time I will. I'm just looking for a more efficient way to do so 🙂
    You could consider joining a Clan,then someone else creates games for you.
  5. THORNINYOURSIDE
    Moves
    07 Jun '10 00:34
    Originally posted by flatcap
    On the new games page, could we have a "number of games to create"? dropdown? If you want to create ten new games, it gets a little tedious... (or is there already some secret Ninja way to do it?)
    If you are looking to post say 10 games with a 3/7 option then after you create the first game click the back button on your browser and then click on Start New Game, click on back button, click on Start New Game etc.

It only takes a few seconds to create 10 games this way

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree