Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Help Forum

Help Forum

1. Standard member orfeo
    Missing 285 + 1
    15 May '06 08:25
    The My Games list used to stay the way I put it - sorted by last move with the most recent game at the top.

Today, though, it seems intent on being sorted by Game ID instead. Each time I've logged in (more than one computer) it's switched back to this.

Anyone else having the same problem, or am I just 'special'?
  2. Standard member wucky3
    Jo
    15 May '06 08:29
    Originally posted by orfeo
    The My Games list used to stay the way I put it - sorted by last move with the most recent game at the top.

Today, though, it seems intent on being sorted by Game ID instead. Each time I've logged in (more than one computer) it's switched back to this.

you're just 'special'

actually if i play chess on my laptop my games list comes up in a completely different order to the games list on my desktop...maybe a similar problem
  3. 15 May '06 08:51
    Then I'm special too...
  4. Standard member DdV
    15 May '06 09:42
    Originally posted by orfeo

See this thread, which also has a workaround for Firefox users until this problem is solved: Thread 43274

David
  5. Standard member orfeo
    Missing 285 + 1
    15 May '06 10:25
    Originally posted by DdV
    See this thread, which also has a workaround for Firefox users until this problem is solved: Thread 43274

David
    Thanks. A pity I use IE so the workaround doesn't help (there's no equivalent, is there?)

Something has clearly happened to the site which has had the unintended effect of losing this bit of 'memory'.