My Games

Standard memberc99ux
Help 21 Oct '05 02:05
  1. Standard memberc99ux
    'Sir' to you
    Osaka, Japan
    Moves
    21 Oct '05 02:05
    When I click on "Move", nothing happens. If I go to another page (eg. Forums) then click on "x games waiting" I can get to the next game in my list. Clicking on "My Games" I wait a long time and it times out.
    Also, after a game finished, if I ckick on "Archive" the same happens. It took 2 hours to save a game today.
    Is this a problem at my end?
  2. SubscriberRuss
    RHP Code Monkey
    RHP HQ
    Moves
    21 Oct '05 10:24
    It is not uncommon for a page request to 'timeout' when viewing the archives. (it can be a very large download for some people)

A new and improved 'my games' and archiving system is available now if you want to help beta test it. Your input would be appreciated if you do.

-Russ
  3. Standard memberc99ux
    'Sir' to you
    Osaka, Japan
    Moves
    25 Oct '05 08:41
    Originally posted by Russ
    It is not uncommon for a page request to 'timeout' when viewing the archives. (it can be a very large download for some people)

A new and improved 'my games' and archiving system is available now if you want to help beta test it. Your input would be appreciated if you do.

-Russ
    I'm not a geek, but I'll try it and let you know if it's easier/better/faster.
    At the moment, I can't usually see my games after making a move.
  4. SubscriberRuss
    RHP Code Monkey
    RHP HQ
    Moves
    25 Oct '05 09:16
    I have now set you as a beta tester - please let me know how you get on.

-Russ
  5. Standard memberc99ux
    'Sir' to you
    Osaka, Japan
    Moves
    25 Oct '05 09:35
    Originally posted by Russ
    I have now set you as a beta tester - please let me know how you get on.

-Russ
    well, I can move there a lot easier now, I'll give it a good workout tomorrow morning (it's 7pm here now, and I'm goin to work...)

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree