Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Help Forum

Help Forum

  1. Standard member c99ux
    'Sir' to you
    14 Jun '06 14:03
    When I go to my games, it always lists the games by game number.
    I want to see them in "Last Move" order. Is it possible to default this option, or do I have to click "Last Move" every time?
  2. Standard member XanthosNZ
    Cancerous Bus Crash
    14 Jun '06 14:06
    They stay the order I had them last for me. What browser?
  3. Standard member c99ux
    'Sir' to you
    14 Jun '06 23:40
    Originally posted by XanthosNZ
    They stay the order I had them last for me. What browser?
    I used to use IE but now Firefox.
    Same thing with both, I have to change it every time I log in.
  4. Subscriber ouroboros
    Digital Alchemist
    15 Jun '06 00:00
    Works for me. Are you allowing cookies to be saved between sessions?
  5. Standard member c99ux
    'Sir' to you
    15 Jun '06 01:32
    Originally posted by ouroboros
    Works for me. Are you allowing cookies to be saved between sessions?
    That's not the problem, I've just changed that option and restarted, and it still does the same.
  6. Subscriber ouroboros
    Digital Alchemist
    15 Jun '06 01:52
    Originally posted by c99ux
    That's not the problem, I've just changed that option and restarted, and it still does the same.
    If you want a simple workaround, bookmark the "My Games" page in the state that you want it. The URL should have all of the parameters required to sort the columns the way that you want it.
  7. Standard member c99ux
    'Sir' to you
    15 Jun '06 03:36
    Originally posted by ouroboros
    If you want a simple workaround, bookmark the "My Games" page in the state that you want it. The URL should have all of the parameters required to sort the columns the way that you want it.
    I didn't think of that one, but it works, thank you.