Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Help Forum

Help Forum

  1. 03 Sep '07 19:53
    I was wondering if I could KEEP my account but change my "handle name" If I can, PLEASE P.M. with some info. Any help is appreciated
  2. 03 Sep '07 20:13 / 1 edit
    Originally posted by QwikE
    I was wondering if I could KEEP my account but change my "handle name" If I can, PLEASE P.M. with some info. Any help is appreciated
    Send feedback - unlikely but you never know your luck.

    If you had a good reason they might be sympathetic.




    http://www.playtheimmortalgame.com/core/feedback.php
  3. 03 Sep '07 20:42
    Why do you want to change it?
  4. 03 Sep '07 21:29
    I have a cool name and want to change it
  5. 03 Sep '07 21:32
    Change it to what?
  6. Subscriber coquette
    Already mated
    04 Sep '07 03:28 / 1 edit
    What's wrong with QwikE?
  7. 04 Sep '07 10:25
    This is possible, I think. User 101478 had his nick changed (it used to be Freddie2004).
  8. Subscriber AThousandYoung
    iSoy un Californio!
    04 Sep '07 10:34
    Slim Shady.
  9. 04 Sep '07 11:55 / 2 edits
    Originally posted by schakuhr
    This is possible, I think. User 101478 had his nick changed (it used to be Freddie2004).
    A few others have been changed - I think you'll find that normally there's a genuine reason for it though .

    Coolness not being one of them.
  10. 04 Sep '07 13:22
    I'm happy with my name already. Actually, it's just my first name. My full name is Ohforf'sake.
  11. 04 Sep '07 14:10 / 2 edits
    Originally posted by Ohforf
    I'm happy with my name already. Actually, it's just my first name. My full name is Ohforf'sake.
    Mr and Mrs Sake should be ashamed of themselves for calling their son Ohforf'.
  12. 04 Sep '07 16:18
    Too much sake, no doubt!
  13. 12 Sep '07 05:03
    I was wondering if I could KEEP my account but change my "handle name" If I can, PLEASE P.M. with some info. Any help is appreciated
  14. Subscriber Ragnorak
    For RHP addons...
    12 Sep '07 10:55
    Originally posted by Danielle DiSimone
    I was wondering if I could KEEP my account but change my "handle name" If I can, PLEASE P.M. with some info. Any help is appreciated
    See second post in this thread...
    Thread 76292

    D
  15. Standard member rhb
    Ginger Scum
    12 Sep '07 11:43
    Originally posted by Ragnorak
    See second post in this thread...
    Thread 76292

    D
    nice.