1. Joined
    09 Feb '07
    Moves
    27 Feb '07 18:31
    I created an open invite and it has disappeared. What happened?

When I created the game, the web site said that my game would appear in my inbox when someone joined, or something like that. the next time I refreshed my game list, it was gone, and the game did not start.

Am I missing something?
  2. Standard membercadwah
    ¯\_(^.^)_/¯
    Moves
    27 Feb '07 18:35
    Originally posted by yabloko
    I created an open invite and it has disappeared. What happened?

When I created the game, the web site said that my game would appear in my inbox when someone joined, or something like that. the next time I refreshed my game list, it was gone, and the game did not start.

Am I missing something?
    Someone probably accepted it and then deleted it for some reason.
  3. Joined
    09 Feb '07
    Moves
    27 Feb '07 19:59
    Wow, that really shouldn't be allowed. At least if they delete it then it should go back to the open invites list.

This means that you can delete other users' invitations.
  4. Joined
    22 Aug '05
    Moves
    27 Feb '07 20:161 edit
    Originally posted by yabloko
    Wow, that really shouldn't be allowed. At least if they delete it then it should go back to the open invites list.

This means that you can delete other users' invitations.
    You'll get used to that here.
    Did you not get an email notifying you that it was accepted and another saying it was deleted - I don't think the emails can be turned off so you should have.

[maybe they can be now?]
    [turned off, that is]
  5. Joined
    09 Feb '07
    Moves
    27 Feb '07 20:23
    Yes, I checked and that's what happened. I am checking that email account rarely. I half expected such a notification, but when I didn't see it on my RHP messages I thought maybe something else happened.

Thanks

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree