1. Jerusalem
    Moves
    15 Jan '09 15:28
    ...His time expired. I see a little picture in front of our game When i put the mouse on the picture, there is a message "opponent banned - please wait. The problems is - i already have 5 another games, so when this one will dissapear i could start new one. When could i claim the win?
    Thanks a lot 🙂
  2. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    15 Jan '09 18:06
    Originally posted by elady
    ...His time expired. I see a little picture in front of our game When i put the mouse on the picture, there is a message "opponent banned - please wait. The problems is - i already have 5 another games, so when this one will dissapear i could start new one. When could i claim the win?
    Thanks a lot 🙂
    Do you see a skull ikon in your 'Game Page'? Click that.
    Or else, 'Send Feedback, link at the bottom of this page, and tell them about this problem.
  3. Standard memberPhlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4
    Moves
    15 Jan '09 18:151 edit
    Originally posted by elady
    Thanks a lot 🙂
    Game 5805114

No need for feedback, you can wait for their time to expire and a skull will show up next to the game.

What is the time setting including time bank? When that time runs out, the skull should come up.

They have not made any moves in 11 days or so.

User 363385

P-
  4. The sky
    Moves
    15 Jan '09 18:23
    Originally posted by Phlabibit
    Game 5805114

No need for feedback, you can wait for their time to expire and a skull will show up next to the game.

What is the time setting including time bank? When that time runs out, the skull should come up.

They have not made any moves in 11 days or so.

User 363385

P-
    As elady said, the time has already expired, but the player is banned, therefore the game is frozen. It usually takes a few days until the games are auto-resigned (which usually doesn't affect the players' ratings). Sometimes it takes very long, and sending feedback might help in such cases. It's not really a problem for subscribers, but of course annoying when you can only play six concurrent games.
  5. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    15 Jan '09 18:24
    The last move was made 07 Jan '09 and the time is 3 days per move with no time bank. The skull should be there already...

As she (?) is a non sub, she only has 6 games. Now the 6th slot is occupied, so I understand her distress.
  6. The sky
    Moves
    15 Jan '09 18:31
    Originally posted by FabianFnas
    The last move was made 07 Jan '09 and the time is 3 days per move with no time bank. The skull should be there already...
    It doesn't because the player is banned. You can't do anything with games against banned players that have been frozen. You can't even resign them.
  7. Standard memberPhlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4
    Moves
    15 Jan '09 18:51
    Originally posted by Nordlys
    As elady said, the time has already expired, but the player is banned, therefore the game is frozen. It usually takes a few days until the games are auto-resigned (which usually doesn't affect the players' ratings). Sometimes it takes very long, and sending feedback might help in such cases. It's not really a problem for subscribers, but of course annoying when you can only play six concurrent games.
    RUSSSSSS!

P-
  8. Standard memberPhlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4
    Moves
    15 Jan '09 18:52
    It doesn't because the player is banned. You can't do anything with games against banned players that have been frozen. You can't even resign them.
    That's just silly, code-boys should leave them subject to time.

P-
  9. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    16 Jan '09 08:281 edit
    You can't even resign them.
    why would you resign them?

so she can start another game

oh i see

edit: i've figured it out, russ HATES israel and is deliberately stalling resigning the games so elady can only play 5 free games.

eladies running over here to complain proves that israelis are loud, demanding and very annoying bunch of people who instead of being forced to join the army to kill hundreds of men woman and children in the gaza strip should in fact to rounded up and shot, one by one, in the head, thus solving all the problems in the middle east.

AND THE WORLD

i salute you russ
  10. Jerusalem
    Moves
    16 Jan '09 09:061 edit
    yep, there is no skull 🙁
    P.S.Thanks to all the people who answered
  11. Jerusalem
    Moves
    16 Jan '09 10:36
    Originally posted by trev33
    why would you resign them?

so she can start another game

oh i see

edit: i've figured it out, russ HATES israel and is deliberately stalling resigning the games so elady can only play 5 free games.

eladies running over here to complain proves that israelis are loud, demanding and very annoying bunch of people who instead of being forced to ...[text shortened]... head, thus solving all the problems in the middle east.

AND THE WORLD

i salute you russ
    just try this page:
    http://www.redhotpawn.com/board/threadlist.php?forumid=18

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree