1. USA
    Moves
    15 Mar '08 14:251 edit
    In a tournament I'm in, the person I got paired up with at the start of the 3rd round is User 335940, I'm guessing he/she most likely dropped off the site, and so I made my first move in the game where I'm white (It's a banded duel), but since my opponent hasn't made a move in the other game, I don't see any time running out for them, so when will i be able to time him/her out?

Oh yeah, if you read this persons profile, I have a strange suspicion they commited suicide😕
  2. Standard memberJohn of Reading
    Scotch addict
    Moves
    15 Mar '08 15:46
    A clock is ticking behind the scenes. Game 4246189 is an example of a game which I won by automatic timeout when my opponent never started to play.

But yes, it looks as if your opponent has bigger problems than chess...
  3. Standard memberyo its me
    Yo! Its been
    Me, all along
    Moves
    20 Mar '08 11:16
    Originally posted by Dance Master MC
    Oh yeah, if you read this persons profile, I have a strange suspicion they commited suicide😕
    That is some sad reading.
  4. Standard memberbarstudd
    dinky-di Aussie
    Australia
    Moves
    20 Mar '08 11:35
    In a tournament I'm in, the person I got paired up with at the start of the 3rd round is User 335940, I'm guessing he/she most likely dropped off the site, and so I made my first move in the game where I'm white (It's a banded duel), but since my opponent hasn't made a move in the other game, I don't see any time running out for them, so when w ...[text shortened]... yeah, if you read this persons profile, I have a strange suspicion they commited suicide😕
    it appears that way...freaky decided to alert RHP of this before hand.:'(
  5. Pruszków PL
    Moves
    23 Mar '08 19:05
    Why can I not to claim winning a game when my opponent whom I've sent message still refuses to move? Time of the game expired and I have a scull there and that game block possibility to create new game. Must I wait more for what...?
  6. The sky
    Moves
    23 Mar '08 20:50
    Originally posted by argos148
    Why can I not to claim winning a game when my opponent whom I've sent message still refuses to move? Time of the game expired and I have a scull there and that game block possibility to create new game. Must I wait more for what...?
    It's an Easter skull. Thread 90098
  7. Standard memberRobrobbie
    The Blues Boy
    Moves
    25 Mar '08 20:28
    he hasn't moved for 80 something days
  8. Earth Prime
    Moves
    27 Mar '08 01:13

I'm going to just assume that the person meant goodbye to RHP, since chess made her think of this other friend that she wanted to play chess against on here.
  9. USA
    Moves
    29 Mar '08 00:132 edits
    Originally posted by Coconut
    I'm going to just assume that the person meant goodbye to RHP, since chess made her think of this other friend that she wanted to play chess against on here.
    From DeSuza's Profile
    ...he hurted me so bad I lost my interest in life...

Yep, your assumption is most likely correct

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree