Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Help Forum

Help Forum

1. 18 Feb '13 02:21
    I used to be able to click the icon on the far left of the red navigation bar (yellow square with a black house in it) and it would take me to a page where I could click on a "my performance" tab. this was great because it showed my historical record against every player. now when I click on that icon, the site times out. any ideas what's going on?
  2. 18 Feb '13 02:24
    well, it's working now. must have been a connectivity problem the last couple of times I tried.
  3. Standard member RevRSleeker
    CerebrallyChallenged
    18 Feb '13 02:57
    Originally posted by ebonyismydog
    well, it's working now. must have been a connectivity problem the last couple of times I tried.
    I'd never even noticed...thanks for brining it to my attention, it could be quite useful
  4. Subscriber venda
    Dave
    20 Feb '13 14:23
    Originally posted by RevRSleeker
    I'd never even noticed...thanks for brining it to my attention, it could be quite useful
    Somtime ago Dean I made a suggestion in the site idea's forum regarding the "my performance" page.
    The main fault with it, is the titles/panes do not freeze so that once you have scrolled down, there's no easy way to see the played/won/lost/drawn stats.
    I suggested this would not be a hard problem to fix but nowt 'appened.
  5. Subscriber Kewpie
    chess dummy
    20 Feb '13 14:56
    This hasn't been fixed in the new UI beta, so I've put in a request for it there.
  6. Donation mwmiller
    RHP Member No. 16
    20 Feb '13 16:52
    Originally posted by venda
    Somtime ago Dean I made a suggestion in the site idea's forum regarding the "my performance" page.
    The main fault with it, is the titles/panes do not freeze so that once you have scrolled down, there's no easy way to see the played/won/lost/drawn stats.
    I suggested this would not be a hard problem to fix but nowt 'appened.
    This would be useful throughout the site, such as in the player tables too. Basically, apply it anywhere that you find a chart or table that allows you to scroll down through a list. Just freeze the top line that defines what data is in each column, and only allow the data to scroll.
  7. Subscriber Russ
    RHP Code Monkey
    20 Feb '13 18:14
    I've had a look, and although not something that browsers support natively right now, I can probably hack a solution to help with the My Performance page.
  8. Subscriber venda
    Dave
    24 Feb '13 00:09
    Originally posted by Russ
    I've had a look, and although not something that browsers support natively right now, I can probably hack a solution to help with the My Performance page.
    Thanks