1. USA New Mexico
    Moves
    19 Nov '13 21:10
    When I try to enter a ladder or tournament, often I get a message that says I don't have the correct rating to enter, even if I do, in fact, have the correct rating!
  2. Standard memberRevRSleeker
    CerebrallyChallenged
    Lyme BayChesil Beach
    Moves
    19 Nov '13 23:51
    Originally posted by leokins
    When I try to enter a ladder or tournament, often I get a message that says I don't have the correct rating to enter, even if I do, in fact, have the correct rating!
    Your indicated rate is not the same as your tournament entry rating. You can see this at the bottom of your own player stats. 'Maybe' you've tried to enter a tourney when your rate has taken a thrashing recently...for instance, I note you lost 200pts in a matter of a few months and fell to 1229 but your average ( tournament ) rate would be roughly in the middle of that low rate and your highest rate of 1428. Consequently you wouldn't be able to enter any tournament below about 1350...
    As clear as mud 🙂
  3. SubscriberKewpie
    since 1-Feb-07
    Australia
    Moves
    20 Nov '13 00:161 edit
    A bit simpler -

look at the last number in the stats list on your own profile page - Tournament Entry Rating. That's the one you have to use when entering tournaments with specified ratings.

Currently your everyday rating is 1334 but your Tournament Entry Rating is 1381.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree