1. Joined
    21 Oct '09
    Moves
    20 Nov '09 23:33
    I'm sure theres someone out there who knows the answer to this - I'm still under provisional ratings, I've played like 10 games or so. I'm in the middle of a game, my rating is shown at 1544. All of a sudden it drops to 1541 even though I didn't lose or win any games to cause this. Is this because one of the opponents I had already finished playing was also under a provisional rating, lost a game or several, causing their provisional rating to be lowered - and thus re-adjusting my rating after the fact? Doesn't make a lot of sense to me, but I'm just curious if that's how it works.
  2. Standard memberzozozozo
    Thread Killing Chimp
    In your retina!:D
    Moves
    21 Nov '09 01:07
    Originally posted by Danger Will Robinson
    I'm sure theres someone out there who knows the answer to this - I'm still under provisional ratings, I've played like 10 games or so. I'm in the middle of a game, my rating is shown at 1544. All of a sudden it drops to 1541 even though I didn't lose or win any games to cause this. Is this because one of the opponents I had already finished play ...[text shortened]... he fact? Doesn't make a lot of sense to me, but I'm just curious if that's how it works.
    Are you sure? According to the FAQ this cant be possible.

Could your ratingchange possibly be caused by the game (Game 6912205) you finished 23 minutes befor making this thread?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree