Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Help Forum

Help Forum

  1. Subscriber KingDavid403
    King David
    01 Jan '10 02:11 / 1 edit
    Clan challenge 186096
    Our clan just won this clan challenge since the start of the New Year. It gave us the clan win in our stats, but it didn't give us the net points of 8 so far this year. It also didn't add the 8 points to are total points for 2010. Any ideas anyone?

    Happy New Year by the way!
  2. 01 Jan '10 05:13
    Like all things computer based, sometimes the updates lag behind. It will show up soon, just keep checking and send feedback if they are not there by say Monday.
  3. Subscriber KingDavid403
    King David
    01 Jan '10 17:52
    Originally posted by MontyMoose
    Like all things computer based, sometimes the updates lag behind. It will show up soon, just keep checking and send feedback if they are not there by say Monday.
    Well it's still not updated yet. I see other clans who have won challenges since the new year and their point totals are correct.
    We won the challenge and our net points and total points are set at 0 for 2010. Which is impossible as far as total points are concerned. Something seems wrong to me. Russ if you see this can you check it out. I will send feed back if I don't hear from anyone by Monday. ugh!
  4. Subscriber KingDavid403
    King David
    02 Jan '10 01:30
    Originally posted by KingDavid403
    Well it's still not updated yet. I see other clans who have won challenges since the new year and their point totals are correct.
    We won the challenge and our net points and total points are set at 0 for 2010. Which is impossible as far as total points are concerned. Something seems wrong to me. Russ if you see this can you check it out. I will send feed back if I don't hear from anyone by Monday. ugh!
    It's fixed now.
  5. Subscriber KingDavid403
    King David
    02 Jan '10 17:56
    Originally posted by KingDavid403
    It's fixed now.
    I must say this is getting a little frustrating. We just won another clan challenge and it gave us the win on our win stats, but it didn't give us the net points, and total points, and total net points. This has never happened before.

    Russ do you have any idea what's happening?
  6. 02 Jan '10 19:44
    Originally posted by KingDavid403
    I must say this is getting a little frustrating. We just won another clan challenge and it gave us the win on our win stats, but it didn't give us the net points, and total points, and total net points. This has never happened before.

    Russ do you have any idea what's happening?
    As always the system is a little slow.

    Patience is the answer.