1. Joined
    23 Dec '10
    Moves
    26 Sep '13 18:01
    I got told I had a move on my redhotpawn app so I moved submitted then two or three minutes later I got another game waiting which happened to be the same game in exactly the same position as before so again I move my knight only after pressing submit my opponent had already moved so was now in a position to take my queen as it was his move even though the board showed his knight threatening the pawn in other words I had moved once to his two moves the game id is10237693 could you find out why? I think a virus either by accident or on purpose may be the cause could you please deal with it thanks
  2. Subscribervenda
    Dave
    S.Yorks.England
    Moves
    26 Sep '13 18:49
    Originally posted by jtindle
    I got told I had a move on my redhotpawn app so I moved submitted then two or three minutes later I got another game waiting which happened to be the same game in exactly the same position as before so again I move my knight only after pressing submit my opponent had already moved so was now in a position to take my queen as it was his move even though the b ...[text shortened]... k a virus either by accident or on purpose may be the cause could you please deal with it thanks
    I've had a look at the game and I can't see any anomalies.
    However as it isn't my game I can't see the game log.
    I suggest you look on there and make a note of the times recorded for the moves.
    Your first knight move was move 12.
    On your next move ,you moved the other knight.
    The move where he takes the pawn and is in a position to take the queen should be timed between these moves.
  3. SubscriberKewpie
    since 1-Feb-07
    Australia
    Moves
    27 Sep '13 07:461 edit
    I've just played Game 10237693 through on the game history board, right from start to finish, and the game proceeded normally, with each player making one move at a time. Try that for yourself and see if it may be your recollection of your knight moves that may be faulty. (On the rare occasion when a game history gets corrupted the system won't allow the game history board to play the game through.)

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree