1. NYC
    Moves
    28 Apr '17 21:19
    I am a current member/player -- I downloaded the app and tried to either log in or sign in. I don't remember my password...thus cannot singn in. junebc
  2. Joined
    16 Jan '07
    Moves
    29 Apr '17 22:352 edits
    Originally posted by junebc
    I am a current member/player -- I downloaded the app and tried to either log in or sign in. I don't remember my password...thus cannot singn in. junebc
    I've downloaded the app and also had trouble logging in. I did remember my password but it took a couple of attempts before it accepted me.

However, I won't be using the app, at least on my iPhone. On the phone's small screen it's overloaded with detail. In Safari it's beautifully clear and that's what I'll stick with.

One good thing though. It's useful that the app's icon shows me at a glance the number of games waiting for me to move. I like that.
  3. Joined
    16 Jan '07
    Moves
    30 Apr '17 12:54
    Originally posted by Startreader
    I've downloaded the app and also had trouble logging in. I did remember my password but it took a couple of attempts before it accepted me.

However, I won't be using the app, at least on my iPhone. On the phone's small screen it's overloaded with detail. In Safari it's beautifully clear and that's what I'll stick with.

One good thing though. It's ...[text shortened]... hat the app's icon shows me at a glance the number of games waiting for me to move. I like that.
    I've now downloaded it and tried it on the iPad. It's the opening view I don't like. All I want is the list of games, showing clearly how much time is left and on which the time is running out. I don't think I want the screenshot of the game view. In list form they're too small for that to be useful. The view I get in Safari is perfect for me.
    Once I've clicked on ine game (and that list is just not useful; I like them in order of time as they are in the browser) then even then I don't find the screen as I want it.

Sorry, Russ. I'm going to stick with the browser view.
  4. Joined
    16 Jan '07
    Moves
    30 Apr '17 13:51
    I do like that it shows me how many games are waiting for me when I open up the iPad, though!

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree