1. Joined
    28 Jul '04
    Moves
    07 Nov '05 16:28
    I have my clan created, Disturbed Chess!! I need to know how to allow people to join my clan. I have had a few requests for new membership to the clan, but I do not know how to allow these new players to join. A little help is all I ask. Thanks.

Topherman
  2. London
    Moves
    07 Nov '05 16:39
    Originally posted by Topherman
    I have my clan created, Disturbed Chess!! I need to know how to allow people to join my clan. I have had a few requests for new membership to the clan, but I do not know how to allow these new players to join. A little help is all I ask. Thanks.

Topherman
    Go to your clan home page and in the list of players will be the players that have applied to your clan. All you have to do is press accept and they will enter your clan.
  3. Joined
    28 Jul '04
    Moves
    07 Nov '05 17:35
    Thanks Freddie, but there are no players listed there.
  4. Standard memberMIODude
    me, not you
    CaNaDa
    Moves
    07 Nov '05 17:50
    Those players that want to join, have to go to your clan and click "Request Membership".. if they haven't done that, then they won't be able to join.. once they do that, then you will have a list, and you will have an Accept beside their name ( I think its accept.. been a while since someone joined my clan :'(

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree