1. Rossville, Georgia
    Moves
    06 Dec '06 11:31
    When my current games slow down I go to the open invitations to find additional games. Problem is, most of the invitations there are invalid. They are either playing the max for a non-subscriber or playing their 'limit.' I wish that RHP could eliminate these invitations that waste my time searching only to be rejected at the end of the process of trying to start a game. I guess the programming would be too complex?
  2. Standard membercelticcountry
    Copyright ©2001-2006
    Eastbourne
    Moves
    06 Dec '06 22:18
    I guess this is one of the "jobs to do"
  3. Subscribermwmiller
    RHP Member No.16
    Moves
    06 Dec '06 23:02
    Why not just start your own 'open invite' then? Wouldn't that solve the problem?
  4. Standard memberimpatient
    Big Cheese
    Pacific NW
    Moves
    07 Dec '06 17:34
    Originally posted by mwmiller
    Why not just start your own 'open invite' then? Wouldn't that solve the problem?
    Stating the obvious is a nasty habit. Much more amusing to watch others stumble and complain while avoiding the obvious. Stop ruining our fun.
  5. Standard memberRagnorak
    For RHP addons...
    tinyurl.com/yssp6g
    Moves
    15 May '07 08:38
    Originally posted by impatient
    Stating the obvious is a nasty habit. Much more amusing to watch others stumble and complain while avoiding the obvious. Stop ruining our fun.
    Please either try to be constructive and provide help, or do not post in the thread at all.

This is supposed to be a "help forum", not a "lets make fun of the n00b forum".

D
  6. Standard memberwittywonka
    Chocolate Expert
    Cocoa Mountains
    Moves
    15 May '07 11:17
    Originally posted by Ragnorak
    Please either try to be constructive and provide help, or do not post in the thread at all.

This is supposed to be a "help forum", not a "lets make fun of the n00b forum".

D
    Three cheers for you. I'm glad some people still hold some integrity.
  7. Joined
    22 Aug '05
    Moves
    15 May '07 13:42
    You can't post an open invite if you are a non sub already playing 6 games. You must be trying to accept them too slowly or something.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree