1. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    22 Mar '13 11:14
    My nephew is trying to sign on here, he will use the handle of obtree, at least that is what I think it will be. I have been here for years so don't remember what happens when you first sign on here. What screen appears when you first sign up and do you have to verify your email address by checking your email and responding to a query from RHP?
  2. SubscriberKewpie
    since 1-Feb-07
    Australia
    Moves
    23 Mar '13 11:19
    I don't think that was required when I joined, but it may be now. You can see the sign on screen by going to one of the other sites such as timeforchess.com and I seem to recall that was all there was to it.
  3. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    23 Mar '13 15:37
    Originally posted by Kewpie
    I don't think that was required when I joined, but it may be now. You can see the sign on screen by going to one of the other sites such as timeforchess.com and I seem to recall that was all there was to it.
    Brian said he signed up, went to RHP and entered apparently all the right stuff but I don't see his handle when I go 'find player'.
  4. SubscriberC J Horse
    A stable personality
    Near my hay.
    Moves
    23 Mar '13 17:42
    Has he made any moves yet? I don't think he will appear through a search until he does.
  5. SubscriberKewpie
    since 1-Feb-07
    Australia
    Moves
    24 Mar '13 02:14
    Originally posted by C J Horse
    Has he made any moves yet? I don't think he will appear through a search until he does.
    That's correct. Ask him for his exact handle and enter it and you should get the profile.
  6. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    25 Mar '13 11:44
    Originally posted by Kewpie
    That's correct. Ask him for his exact handle and enter it and you should get the profile.
    He cuts trees for a living and his business is called O'brian Tree service, so he used obtree. How could I tell if he is signed up here if he has so far not made any moves?
  7. SubscriberKewpie
    since 1-Feb-07
    Australia
    Moves
    25 Mar '13 11:59
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    He cuts trees for a living and his business is called O'brian Tree service, so he used obtree. How could I tell if he is signed up here if he has so far not made any moves?
    Try sending him a PM. Nothing will happen if the system doesn't recognise the name. If it works he'll get the PM.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree