1. Joined
    25 May '08
    Moves
    19 Jul '09 07:22
    I have recognized, that I don't like anymore to play games with 21 timeout. Now I am in two tournaments with 21 days timeout, where the second round will start soon. My question; if I resign this game before I move, will this games count for my rating and will thes count as a played game form my side?
  2. THORNINYOURSIDE
    Moves
    19 Jul '09 16:25
    Originally posted by Hannilein007
    I have recognized, that I don't like anymore to play games with 21 timeout. Now I am in two tournaments with 21 days timeout, where the second round will start soon. My question; if I resign this game before I move, will this games count for my rating and will thes count as a played game form my side?
    Yes the games will count for ratings purposes and will shows as losses but if under three moves you will not lose any points. Why not just play the games anyway?
  3. Joined
    25 May '08
    Moves
    19 Jul '09 19:59
    Originally posted by adramforall
    Yes the games will count for ratings purposes and will shows as losses but if under three moves you will not lose any points. Why not just play the games anyway?
    You are rioght, I should play them. For the future I will not take such tournaments with 21 days timeout 😉

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree